June 19, 2012 Security Working Group Conference Call
Security Working Group Meeting
- Gerald Beuchelt
- Bill Braithwaite
- Kathleen Connor
- Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-chair
- Timothy Godlove...?
- Diane M. Howard
- Jim Kretz
- John Moehrke Security Co-chair
- Arnon Rosenthal
- Richard Thoreson CBCC Co-chair
- Serafina Versaggi
- (05 min) Roll Call, Approve Minutes & Accept Agenda - John Moehrke, Presiding Cochair
- (15 min) Presentation on requirements for a Healthcare Classification System - MITRE representative
- (10 min) Approval of Healthcare Privacy and Security Classification System for September "for comment" ballot- John Moehrke. Background: Proposed Health Care Privacy and Security Classification System Ballot Presentation
- (10 min) Approval of HL7 Security Service Oriented Architecture DAM Project Scope Statement- Kathleen Connor. Background: HL7 Security Service Oriented Architecture Domain Analysis Model (SSOA DAM)
- (10 min) Approval of Final July Harmonization Proposals- Kathleen Connor
John Moehrke, Presiding Cochair: Agenda approved; Review of June 12th minutes deferred until more participants from that meeting are in attendance.
Presentation on MITRE’s Triadic Access Control Tagging for Health Information – Gerald Beuchelt presented MITRE work on requirements for a Healthcare Classification System. Presentation will be posted here when released. WG agreed that there are sufficient similarities between the approach that the HL7 Security and CBCC WGs have been pursuing and MITRE’s work to warrant a convergence effort prior to submitting ballot content. Will report out on efforts to harmonize during June 26th call.
Approval of Healthcare Privacy and Security Classification System for September "for comment" ballot – John. After discussing purpose for moving this forward as the culmination of the Confidentiality Code Refactoring Project, Kathleen moved, and Suzanne seconded a motion to approve submission of a Notice of Intent to Ballot before June 24th deadline. Motion was approved by participating voters 7-0-0.
Approval of Final July Harmonization Proposals- Kathleen reported that no technical corrections to these harmonization proposals have been received and moved that they be approved for final submission. Suzanne seconded. Motion was approved by participating voters 7-0-0.
Approval of HL7 Security Service Oriented Architecture DAM Project Scope Statement- Kathleen presented on the project and noted the timelines for getting the project approved by the steering division and TSC in time to begin development during September WGM. WG agreed that they needed more time for review of the project scope statement and decided that it would be a priority for discussion during the June 26th call. Comments from WG will be noted for inclusion and discussion during that call. Meeting adjourned at 1:45PM Eastern
- John and Kathleen to ensure that Healthcare Classification System NIB is submitted timely.
- Security WG call with MITRE to discuss harmonization of Classification System approaches to be scheduled to begin convergence work.
- Kathleen to submit final Security WG July Harmonization proposals.