June 09, 2015 Security WG Conference Call
|x||Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name|
|x||Mike DavisSecurity Co-chair||.||Duane DeCouteau||.||Chris Clark|
|x||John MoehrkeSecurity Co-chair||.||Johnathan Coleman||.||Aaron Seib|
|?||Alexander Mense Security Co-chair||Ken Salyards||x||Christopher Brown TX|
|.||Trish WilliamsSecurity Co-chair||.||Gary Dickinson||.||Tim McKay|
|x||Kathleen Connor||.||Ioana Singureanu||.||Mohammed Jafari|
|x||Suzanne Gonzales-Webb||Darrell Woelk||.||Galen Mulrooney|
|x||Diana Proud-Madruga||.||Reed Gelzer||x||William Kinsley|
|x||Rick Grow||[mailto: ]||.||Paul Knapp|
- (05 min) Roll Call, June 02, Meeting Minutes
- (10 min) PASS Access Control Conceptual Model (SOA) - Diana, Don Jorgenson
- (10 min) Vocabulary Alignment Project - Diana/Reed
- (10 min) FHIR Contract, Consent Directive Discussion (tentative)
- (05 min) October 2015 HL7 WGM - Atlanta, Georgia USA - agenda items
- (as time allows) FHIR disposition - review/discussion, ongoing agenda item
- (as time allows) Other business, action items, and adjournment
Approval of June 2, 2015 Meeting Minutes
- The minutes for the June 2 meeting were approved with seven (7) affirmatives and one (1) abstention (John M).
PASS Access Control Conceptual Model (SOA) - Diana
- Diana met with Ken Rubin and explored the SOA Wiki so that Diana could figure out where things are.
- SOA is using a Wiki on Wikispaces that Ken has been paying for out of pocket.
- Unfortunately, all of the Wikis that relate to PASS have expired.
- All of the legacy information that was contained in the sub-Wikis still exist, but we can’t get to it without paying to resurrect the sub-Wikis.
- The underlying model should align with PMAC. Kathleen would like to speak with EHR/Pat to make sure this is being done.
Vocabulary Alignment - Diana
- No update as there was no meeting held on the project this week.
Discussion on FHIR Consent Directive, Contract
- Kathleen, John M, and Diana will work up a project plan to move forward for a FHIR plan.
- John M has volunteers to create the FHIR workup and do the FHIR edits for the CBCC/Security groups.
- Do we want to re-start the FHIR Consent meetings? Yes, we will re-start these meetings in two weeks.
2015 HL7 October Meeting, Atlanta, Georgia
Agenda items to be added:
- Security Architecture Framework (project status)
- Demonstrations for implementations of Privacy on FHIR work - applications of HCS to a healthcare environment
- New HIMSS self-run demo
Meeting adjourned at 1255 PDT