Difference between revisions of "JGR Sandbox"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "<center>'''HL7 Healthcare Devices'''</center> <center>'''HL7 Working Group Meetings'''</center> <center>'''2016.05.09 – 2016.05.12 – Montreal, Quebec, Canada'''</center>...")
 
m (a)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
<center>'''HL7 Healthcare Devices'''</center>
 
  
<center>'''HL7 Working Group Meetings'''</center>
+
{| style="border-spacing:0;"
 +
| style="border:none;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| [[Image:]] [[Image:]]
 +
| style="border:0.0104in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| <center>MEETING AGENDA</center>
  
<center>'''2016.05.09 – 2016.05.12 – Montreal, Quebec, Canada'''</center>
+
<center>'''Draft'''</center>
  
See meeting documents posted @ [http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/healthcaredevices/docs.cfm http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/healthcaredevices/docs.cfm]?
+
Dated2017-08-22
  
 +
Reference'''IEEE 11073 / HL7 HCD - 0.3'''
  
'''Thursday – Q1 May 12, 2016'''
+
|}
  
'''Participants (15)'''
+
{| style="border-spacing:0;"
 +
| style="border:0.0104in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| <center>'''Joint meeting of IEEE EMBS 11073 SC and PoCD WG and HL7 Health Care Devices (DEV) WG, at the '''</center>
  
Stan Wiley (Dräger)
+
<center>'''HL7 Working Meetings, San Diego, CA'''</center>
  
Ken Fuchs (Center for Medical Interoperability)
+
<center>'''Monday 2017/09/11 – Thursday 2017/09/14'''</center>
  
Masato Tanaka (Nihon Khoden)
+
|}
  
John Rhoads (Philips)
+
{| style="border-spacing:0;"
 +
| style="border:0.0104in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| '''''HL7 DEV WG Leadership: '''''
  
John Garguilo (NIST)
+
CO-CHAIR: TODD COOPER [mailto:toddcooperafc@gmail.com toddcooperafc@gmail.com]
  
Paul Schluter (GE)
+
CO-CHAIR: CHRIS COURVILLE [mailto:ccourvil@epic.com ccourvil@epic.com]
  
Koichiro Matsumoto (Nihon Kohden)
+
CO-CHAIR: JOHN GARGUILO[mailto:john.garguilo@nist.gov john.garguilo@nist.gov]
  
Jan Wittenber (Independent consultant)
+
CO-CHAIR: JOHN RHOADS [mailto:john.rhoads@philips.com john.rhoads@philips.com]
  
Stefan Schlichting (Dräger)
 
  
David Gregorczyk
+
'''''IEEE 11073 SC Leadership:'''''
  
Ewout Kramer (FHIR WG)
+
CHAIR: KEN FUCHS [mailto:ken.fuchs@ieee.org ken.fuchs@ieee.org]
  
Björn Andersen (University of Lübeck)
+
VICE-CHAIR: MALCOLM CLARKE[mailto:malcolm@brunel.ac.uk malcolm@brunel.ac.uk]
  
Adamu Haruna (Nokia)
+
SECRETARY: JOHN RHOADS [mailto:john.rhoads@philips.com john.rhoads@philips.com]
  
Arvind Jagannathan (Lantana Consulting Group)
 
  
Chris Courville (Epic)
+
'''''IEEE 11073 PoCD WG Leadership:'''''
  
 +
CHAIR: JAN WITTENBER  [mailto:jan.wittenber@gmail.com jan.wittenber@gmail.com]
  
'''Minutes from Q1'''
+
SECRETARY (PRO-TEM): JOHN RHOADS[mailto:john.rhoads@philips.com john.rhoads@philips.com]
  
Summary
 
  
J. Rhoads was re-elected as a HL7 Co-Chair.
 
  
Hosting FHIR WG (HL7 HCD Project #1103)
+
| style="border:0.0104in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| ''Location:''
  
Overview of DSTU3 release plan: targeting end of Dec. 2016; July 2016 deadline for submitting any DSTU2 defect tickets
 
  
Review DSTU2 Resources on HL7 website
+
<center>Hyatt Aventine Hotel</center>
  
Review of DEV Resources and Maturity Metric
+
<center>San Diego, CA</center>
  
Review of GForge tickets on DEV Resources
 
  
Plan for prototyping and FHIR Connectathon
+
<center>All meetings for this group will be held in room '''????'''</center>
  
Investigating replacement of GForge ticketing system; possible candidate is Jira. Usability comments were motivation to consider replacement.
+
|-
 +
| style="border:0.0104in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| ''Host organisation: ''
  
 +
ANSI - HL7 international - please register in advance on the web site
  
Results of Co-Chairs Meeting (9 May 2016) – J. Rhoads/J. Garguilo
+
(see [http://www.hl7.org/events/working_group_meeting/2017/09/ http://www.hl7.org/events/working_group_meeting/2017/09/] for details).
 +
| style="border:0.0104in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| ''Host:''
  
Review of TSC activities and decisions
+
ANSI - HL7 international [http://www.hl7.org http://www.hl7.org] ''
  
Definition of “substantive change”
+
|}
 +
'''Daily Schedule''' (from the HL7 Meeting Brochure):
  
Harmonization meetings – consistency alignment of terminology across HL7 WGs
 
  
How to start an HL7 project new version of PSS template
+
{| style="border-spacing:0;"
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| '''Q1'''
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| 9:00 10:30
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| Meeting Session (or Quarter)
  
Steering Division Meeting Domain Experts Section, voting on Mission and Charter Statements from the different WGs. PSS vetting.
+
|-
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"|
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| 10:30 11:00
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| Coffee Break [[Image:]]
  
Responsible for posting agenda 1 month in advance. Revised agendas should be posted on the Wiki page and on the meeting bulletin board
+
|-
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| '''Q2'''
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| 11:00 – 12:30
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| Meeting Session
  
 +
|-
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"|
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| 12:30 – 13:45
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| Lunch Break[[Image:]]
  
Motions
+
|-
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| '''Q3'''
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| 13:45 – 15:00
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| Meeting Session
  
None
+
|-
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"|
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| 15:00 – 15:30
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| Cookie Break[[Image:]]
  
 +
|-
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| '''Q4'''
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| 15:30 – 17:00
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| Meeting Session
  
Action Items:
+
|-
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| '''Q5'''
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| 17:00 - ….
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| Additional meeting after Q4 (if needed)
  
Conduct planning for FHIR Connectathon of DEV resources for Sep 2016: Courville, Schlichting, Rhoads, Reinhold
+
|}
 +
'''Meeting Rooms: See Individual Sessions for Venue'''&nbsp;
  
Supply Ewout Kramer with a list of codes to be included in FHIR for DEV: Rhoads
 
  
Follow-up with Reinhold comment on GForge: Garguilo
+
'''Agenda Color Legend:'''
  
Confirm consistency of links on DEV wiki to align with TSC requirements: Rhoads
+
'''White Quarters denote joint HL7/IEEE sessions'''
  
 +
'''Yellow Quarters denote sessions that are primarily HL7 related'''
  
'''Thursday – Q2 May 12, 2016'''
+
'''Blue Quarters denote sessions that are primarily IEEE 11073 related'''
  
'''Q2-Attendees (10)'''
 
  
Stan Wiley (Dräger)
+
'''WebEx Information'''
  
Ken Fuchs (Center for Medical Interoperability)
+
The WebEx access urls for the specific quarters are in the body of the agenda.
  
Masato Tanaka (Nihon Khoden)
+
These are the general instructions:
  
John Rhoads (Philips)
+
0800-051-3810 Call-in toll-free number (UK)&nbsp;+44-203-478-5289 Call-in toll number (UK)
  
John Garguilo (NIST)
+
Global call-in numbers:https://iso-meetings.webex.com/iso-meetings/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=496068588&tollFree=1
  
Paul Schluter (GE)
+
Can't join the meeting? Contact support here: [https://iso-meetings.webex.com/iso-meetings/mc https://iso-meetings.webex.com/iso-meetings/mc]
  
Stefan Schlichting
 
  
David Gregorczyk
 
  
 +
{| style="border-spacing:0;"
 +
| style="background-color:#e7e6e6;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| <center>'''Day'''</center>
 +
| style="background-color:#e7e6e6;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"|
 +
| style="background-color:#e7e6e6;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| <center>'''Qtr'''</center>
 +
| style="background-color:#e7e6e6;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| <center>'''Topic'''</center>
 +
| style="background-color:#e7e6e6;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| <center>'''Leads'''</center>
 +
| style="background-color:#e7e6e6;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| <center>'''Comments/ Webex Info'''</center>
  
'''Minutes from Q2'''
+
|-
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| MondaySept 11
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| <center>AM</center>
 +
| style="background-color:#a6a6a6;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| Q1
 +
| style="background-color:#a6a6a6;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| '''HL7 Plenary Sessions'''
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"|
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"|
  
Summary
+
|-
 +
| style="background-color:#a6a6a6;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| Q2
 +
| style="background-color:#a6a6a6;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| '''HL7 Plenary Sessions'''
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"|
  
Dialysis Support Update (J. Wittenber)
+
|-
 +
| colspan="5"  style="background-color:#deebf6;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| '''IEEE 11073 PoCD WG'''
  
See posted presentation
+
|-
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| <center>PM</center>
 +
| style="background-color:#deebf6;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| [[Image:]]
  
Past overview of P1073.1.3.16 in 2005
+
Q3
 +
| style="background-color:#deebf6;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| '''Welcome and meeting rules'''
  
Current standardizations effort (last 90 days)
+
'''Standards Maintenance (PoCD)'''
  
Business motivations for interoperability between dialysis machines and infusion pumps, and between dialysis machine in EHR/PHR
+
'''PHD/PCHA/Continua'''
  
Dialysis Center Use Case
+
'''AAMI/UL JC2800 '''
  
Informatics approach begin with data dictionary leveraging IHE PCD infusion pump model – will use RTMMS and device profiling tools
+
'''MDPnP/ICE AAMI SW95'''
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| Chair
  
Identification of MDS, VMD, containment tree
+
Bennett
  
Now starting project in 11073 with PAR submission
+
Chair
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| WebEx: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fiso-meetings.webex.com%2Fiso-meetings%2Fj.php%3FMTID%3Dm52c2128d840d628c5355d6eb1486b48c&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNFVd3mBFqsxeZw0YtkNzC2_5JkPew
  
Unclear if there will be a HL7 PSS or if FHIR resources are needed.
+
|-
 +
| style="background-color:#deebf6;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| [[Image:]]Q4
 +
| style="background-color:#deebf6;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| '''Infusion pump'''
  
Anticipate implications to IHE PCD with the data dictionary.
+
'''Diabetes Technology Society (DTS)'''
  
Most informatics content is housed in the Dialysis host.
+
'''ISO TC121 (AR) Liaison'''
  
 +
'''Cybersecurity:'''
  
HL7 Organizational Topics (J. Rhoads)
+
'''AAMI TIR57, SW96, UL2900, PHD'''
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| Chair
  
SWOT Update
+
Fuchs
  
Specifying examples of interworking with other WGs and SDOs for devices
+
|-
 +
| style="background-color:#deebf6;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| Q5
 +
| style="background-color:#deebf6;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| (if needed)
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"|
  
Facilitate harmonization relative to FHIR for stakeholders interested in DEV
+
|-
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| TuesdaySept 12
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| <center>AM</center>
 +
| style="background-color:#deebf6;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| [[Image:]]
  
Establish ties with HL7 Security WG
+
Q1
 +
| style="background-color:#deebf6;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| '''Information Model:'''
  
Leverage DEV as an incubator for emerging standardization topics within HL7
+
'''NIST Tooling'''
  
Decision-Making Principles Update
+
'''DIM 10201'''
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| Garguilo / Faughn
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| WebEx: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fiso-meetings.webex.com%2Fiso-meetings%2Fj.php%3FMTID%3Dm30f6cb287fdebe39f91dc6086e8f216f&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNF1ulNA-XudoDt-zg7Shuwqm2BM3A
  
Currently use HL7 default best practices
+
|-
 +
| style="background-color:#deebf6;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| [[Image:]]
  
Default quorum rule: 1 co-chair and 2 independent members
+
Q2
 +
| style="background-color:#deebf6;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| '''Terminology:'''
  
 +
'''1010x; 10102 (SCP ECG support) '''
  
HL7 Roadmap Planning
+
'''LOINC Terminology Mapping '''
  
Dialysis
+
'''IHE PCD Rosetta'''
  
Anesthesia WG
+
'''Location Service (LS) Harmon’z’n'''
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| Schluter
  
Future: consider consolidating project 850 and 1153
+
|-
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| <center>PM</center>
 +
| style="background-color:#deebf6;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| [[Image:]]Q3
 +
| style="background-color:#deebf6;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| '''11073 SDC:'''
  
FHIR
+
'''Balloting status'''
  
 +
'''OR.NET'''
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| Gregorczyk
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| WebEx: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fiso-meetings.webex.com%2Fiso-meetings%2Fj.php%3FMTID%3Dmd2084b2362f390e2c8522327afe365f9&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNGpTaSmLos0--WXJczrJd_lX1w61A
  
Motions
+
|-
 +
| style="background-color:#deebf6;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| [[Image:]]Q4
 +
| style="background-color:#deebf6;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| '''Other:'''
  
Authorization for J. Rhoads to prepare and submit updates to the SWOTother administrative WG collateral, based on input from WG discussions during this F2F meeting cycle, on behalf of the WG provided by Garguilo, seconded by Schluter: approved unanimously (7-0).
+
'''UDI,'''
  
Re-adopt our existing decision-making practices, so as it is aligned with the current HL7 template provided by Garguilo, seconded by Schlichting: approved unanimously (7-0).
+
'''MDI,'''
  
Identify a sub-group that has responsibility for driving FHIR adoption with HL7 DEV: Courville
+
'''MDAP,'''
  
 +
'''CMI,'''
  
Action Items
+
'''Time Management'''
  
None
+
'''Roadmap & Planning'''
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| All
  
 +
|-
 +
| style="background-color:#deebf6;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| Q5
 +
| style="background-color:#deebf6;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| (if needed)
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"|
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"|
  
'''Adjourn Meeting'''
+
|-
 +
| style="background-color:#ffffff;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| WednesdaySept 13
 +
| colspan="5"  style="background-color:#ffff00;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| '''HL7 Health Care Devices WG'''
  
 +
|-
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| <center>AM</center>
 +
| style="background-color:#ffff00;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| <center>[[Image:]]</center>
  
Motion to adjourn – offered by Wiley seconded by Garguilo. Motion passed unanimously.
+
Q1
 +
| style="background-color:#ffff00;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| '''Welcome and Introductions'''
 +
 
 +
'''Intellectual Property Policy'''
 +
 
 +
'''Review of Projects, Status:'''
 +
 
 +
'''Dialysis (HL7 V2) Status, Update, Nom??'''
 +
 
 +
'''PC Cross-Paradigm PSS'''
 +
 
 +
'''Review WG Admin. Documents'''
 +
 
 +
'''FHIR PSS Review & Roadmap'''
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| '''Co-Chairs'''
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| WebEx: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fiso-meetings.webex.com%2Fiso-meetings%2Fj.php%3FMTID%3Dmcd540093c7c7beceb618200e6414a482&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNETk_PsyS4JTwLdWikRQuqBstgI7Q
 +
 
 +
|-
 +
| style="background-color:#ffff00;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| <center>[[Image:]]</center>
 +
 
 +
Q2
 +
| style="background-color:#ffff00;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| '''Devices on FHIR - PoCD:'''
 +
 
 +
* '''Profiling'''
 +
* '''Implementation Guide'''
 +
 
 +
 
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| '''Cooper / Courville / Rhoads'''
 +
 
 +
|-
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| <center>PM</center>
 +
| style="background-color:#ffff00;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| <center>[[Image:]]</center>
 +
 
 +
<center>Q3</center>
 +
| style="background-color:#ffff00;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| '''Devices on FHIR - PHD:'''
 +
 
 +
* '''Profiling'''
 +
* '''Implementation Guide'''
 +
 
 +
 
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| TBD
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| WebEx: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fiso-meetings.webex.com%2Fiso-meetings%2Fj.php%3FMTID%3Dm2aba0ff8fd93df514bc1d6fece9ade07&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNHPhGzAcMWvTYDixh_4JbOGDlY4YQ
 +
 
 +
|-
 +
| style="background-color:#ffff00;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| [[Image:]]Q4
 +
| style="background-color:#ffff00;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| '''Joint with Mobile Health'''
 +
 
 +
'''FHIR Harmonization (PoCD, SDC, etc.)'''
 +
 
 +
'''FHIR Tooling Discussion'''
 +
 
 +
 
 +
 
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| '''mHealth + Cooper / Courville / Rhoads'''
 +
 
 +
|-
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| Q5
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| (if needed)
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"|
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"|
 +
 
 +
|-
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| ThursdaySept 14
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| <center>AM</center>
 +
| style="background-color:#ffff00;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| [[Image:]]Q1
 +
| style="background-color:#ffff00;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| '''Joint with FHIR:'''
 +
 
 +
'''11073 Nomenclature server for FHIR'''
 +
 
 +
'''Profiling & IG Development'''
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| Grieve +
 +
 
 +
DoF Leads
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| WebEx: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fiso-meetings.webex.com%2Fiso-meetings%2Fj.php%3FMTID%3Dm8a9f17b700868c600accfe64a5c8435e&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNHrjz90XU1inqEPUK8t9naeByRD6A
 +
 
 +
|-
 +
| style="background-color:#ffff00;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| [[Image:]]Q2
 +
| style="background-color:#ffff00;border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| '''FHIR @ IHE PCD: mDEC?'''
 +
 
 +
'''FHIR Planning (incl. Ballot for IG)'''
 +
 
 +
'''HL7 DEV - General Planning '''
 +
 
 +
'''Adjourn'''
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| Co-Chairs
 +
 
 +
|-
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| <center>PM</center>
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| Q3
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| '''No Meetings'''
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"|
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"|
 +
 
 +
|-
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| Q4
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"| '''No Meetings'''
 +
| style="border:0.0069in solid #000001;padding-top:0in;padding-bottom:0in;padding-left:0.075in;padding-right:0.075in;"|
 +
 
 +
|}

Latest revision as of 22:29, 23 August 2017

[[Image:]] [[Image:]]
MEETING AGENDA
Draft

Dated2017-08-22

ReferenceIEEE 11073 / HL7 HCD - 0.3

Joint meeting of IEEE EMBS 11073 SC and PoCD WG and HL7 Health Care Devices (DEV) WG, at the
HL7 Working Meetings, San Diego, CA
Monday 2017/09/11 – Thursday 2017/09/14
HL7 DEV WG Leadership:

CO-CHAIR: TODD COOPER toddcooperafc@gmail.com

CO-CHAIR: CHRIS COURVILLE ccourvil@epic.com

CO-CHAIR: JOHN GARGUILOjohn.garguilo@nist.gov

CO-CHAIR: JOHN RHOADS john.rhoads@philips.com


IEEE 11073 SC Leadership:

CHAIR: KEN FUCHS ken.fuchs@ieee.org

VICE-CHAIR: MALCOLM CLARKEmalcolm@brunel.ac.uk

SECRETARY: JOHN RHOADS john.rhoads@philips.com


IEEE 11073 PoCD WG Leadership:

CHAIR: JAN WITTENBER jan.wittenber@gmail.com

SECRETARY (PRO-TEM): JOHN RHOADSjohn.rhoads@philips.com


Location:


Hyatt Aventine Hotel
San Diego, CA


All meetings for this group will be held in room ????
Host organisation:

ANSI - HL7 international - please register in advance on the web site

(see http://www.hl7.org/events/working_group_meeting/2017/09/ for details).

Host:

ANSI - HL7 international http://www.hl7.org

Daily Schedule (from the HL7 Meeting Brochure):


Q1 9:00 – 10:30 Meeting Session (or Quarter)
10:30 – 11:00 Coffee Break [[Image:]]
Q2 11:00 – 12:30 Meeting Session
12:30 – 13:45 Lunch Break[[Image:]]
Q3 13:45 – 15:00 Meeting Session
15:00 – 15:30 Cookie Break[[Image:]]
Q4 15:30 – 17:00 Meeting Session
Q5 17:00 - …. Additional meeting after Q4 (if needed)

Meeting Rooms: See Individual Sessions for Venue 


Agenda Color Legend:

White Quarters denote joint HL7/IEEE sessions

Yellow Quarters denote sessions that are primarily HL7 related

Blue Quarters denote sessions that are primarily IEEE 11073 related


WebEx Information

The WebEx access urls for the specific quarters are in the body of the agenda.

These are the general instructions:

0800-051-3810 Call-in toll-free number (UK) +44-203-478-5289 Call-in toll number (UK)

Global call-in numbers:https://iso-meetings.webex.com/iso-meetings/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=496068588&tollFree=1

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here: https://iso-meetings.webex.com/iso-meetings/mc


Day
Qtr
Topic
Leads
Comments/ Webex Info
MondaySept 11
AM
Q1 HL7 Plenary Sessions
Q2 HL7 Plenary Sessions
IEEE 11073 PoCD WG
PM
[[Image:]]

Q3

Welcome and meeting rules

Standards Maintenance (PoCD)

PHD/PCHA/Continua

AAMI/UL JC2800

MDPnP/ICE – AAMI SW95

Chair

Bennett

Chair

WebEx: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fiso-meetings.webex.com%2Fiso-meetings%2Fj.php%3FMTID%3Dm52c2128d840d628c5355d6eb1486b48c&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNFVd3mBFqsxeZw0YtkNzC2_5JkPew
[[Image:]]Q4 Infusion pump

Diabetes Technology Society (DTS)

ISO TC121 (AR) Liaison

Cybersecurity:

AAMI TIR57, SW96, UL2900, PHD

Chair

Fuchs

Q5 (if needed)
TuesdaySept 12
AM
[[Image:]]

Q1

Information Model:

NIST Tooling

DIM 10201

Garguilo / Faughn WebEx: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fiso-meetings.webex.com%2Fiso-meetings%2Fj.php%3FMTID%3Dm30f6cb287fdebe39f91dc6086e8f216f&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNF1ulNA-XudoDt-zg7Shuwqm2BM3A
[[Image:]]

Q2

Terminology:

1010x; 10102 (SCP ECG support)

LOINC Terminology Mapping

IHE PCD Rosetta

Location Service (LS) Harmon’z’n

Schluter
PM
[[Image:]]Q3 11073 SDC:

Balloting status

OR.NET

Gregorczyk WebEx: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fiso-meetings.webex.com%2Fiso-meetings%2Fj.php%3FMTID%3Dmd2084b2362f390e2c8522327afe365f9&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNGpTaSmLos0--WXJczrJd_lX1w61A
[[Image:]]Q4 Other:

UDI,

MDI,

MDAP,

CMI,

Time Management

Roadmap & Planning

All
Q5 (if needed)
WednesdaySept 13 HL7 Health Care Devices WG
AM
[[Image:]]

Q1

Welcome and Introductions

Intellectual Property Policy

Review of Projects, Status:

Dialysis (HL7 V2) Status, Update, Nom??

PC Cross-Paradigm PSS

Review WG Admin. Documents

FHIR PSS Review & Roadmap

Co-Chairs WebEx: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fiso-meetings.webex.com%2Fiso-meetings%2Fj.php%3FMTID%3Dmcd540093c7c7beceb618200e6414a482&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNETk_PsyS4JTwLdWikRQuqBstgI7Q
[[Image:]]

Q2

Devices on FHIR - PoCD:
  • Profiling
  • Implementation Guide


Cooper / Courville / Rhoads
PM
[[Image:]]
Q3
Devices on FHIR - PHD:
  • Profiling
  • Implementation Guide


TBD WebEx: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fiso-meetings.webex.com%2Fiso-meetings%2Fj.php%3FMTID%3Dm2aba0ff8fd93df514bc1d6fece9ade07&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNHPhGzAcMWvTYDixh_4JbOGDlY4YQ
[[Image:]]Q4 Joint with Mobile Health

FHIR Harmonization (PoCD, SDC, etc.)

FHIR Tooling Discussion


mHealth + Cooper / Courville / Rhoads
Q5 (if needed)
ThursdaySept 14
AM
[[Image:]]Q1 Joint with FHIR:

11073 Nomenclature server for FHIR

Profiling & IG Development

Grieve +

DoF Leads

WebEx: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fiso-meetings.webex.com%2Fiso-meetings%2Fj.php%3FMTID%3Dm8a9f17b700868c600accfe64a5c8435e&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNHrjz90XU1inqEPUK8t9naeByRD6A
[[Image:]]Q2 FHIR @ IHE PCD: mDEC?

FHIR Planning (incl. Ballot for IG)

HL7 DEV - General Planning

Adjourn

Co-Chairs
PM
Q3 No Meetings
Q4 No Meetings