This page is for historic purposes only. The HL7 Innovations process began at the January 2010 Working Group Meeting and was formally ended in October 2011.
The HL7 Innovations process began at the January 2010 Working Group Meeting with the presentation of a number of new concepts for consideration.The TSC wiki was used to publish the Innovations Workshop Announcement. The workshop was introduced to the community through the Research and Innovation Workshop document.
A draft WG Mission was provided
Videos were produced to present a number of the concepts. The videos from the initial session can be found on the following page.Innovations Videos
The concepts presented at this session included:
- B2I Tooling
- Configuration management
- Information Governance of assets in device software
- Intellectual Property
- Model Driven CDA: Design, Publish and Implement:
- NHS Logical Record Architecture (LRA)
- NHS static model designer
- Packaging and Distribution (P2)
- Pligg for the VA innovations environment
- See Talk:Innovations for some additional history.