ITS RDF ConCall Agenda
- Return to ITS Main Page | ITS RDF Minutes 2014 | All ITS RDF Pages | ITS Email Archives | W3C HCLS Email Archives | Issues List |
See also Work Projects
Agenda for San Antonio Face-to-Face Meetings
No weekly teleconference on Tue 20-Jan-2015 due to San Antonio F2F meeting.
1. Meeting with ITS (9-10:30am Mon Jan 19 - Garden Terrace #125 San Antonio)
- (David) Briefly review goals of RDF subgroup - slides
- (Claude) Show example of using RDF to merge and federate FHIR data
- (David) FHIR RDF / Ontology status
- (David) Planning the road ahead
- What should be our focus? FHIR first, then what?
- How can we operate better? How can we be most effective? How can we best support other groups wanting to use RDF?
- E.g., developing RDF conventions? Uusing RDF and OWL instead of UML? How to express ordering in RDF?
2. Informal FHIR RDF hackathons See participation survey and spreadsheet of people's availability. Outside of our meeting with ITS, those who are available will meet for intensive FHIR RDF/ontology hacking.
- Sun 7:00pm, Hyatt Main Lobby - (David) Sync up and strategize
- Mon 11:10am-12pm - Outside of Garden Terrace #125 - (David) FHIR modifier extensions and RDF monotonicity
- Tue 1:30pm-whenever - Outside of Garden Terrace #125 - (David) FHIR in JSON-LD. See slides and files
- Tue eve - CorePoint Party - (David) FHIR ontology requirements -- CANCELED (Too noisy and chaotic at the CorePoint party. We'll have to come back to this on a teleconference.)
- TBD - (Claude) TripleStore-Backed FHIR Server -- CANCELED (Claude needs more time to prepare)
Teleconference Details (EXCEPT FOR SAN ANTONIO MEETING)
Tuesdays, 11:00am Eastern US (Boston) time zone Zakim (W3C teleconference bridge). Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA) VoIP address: sip:email@example.com Participant Access Code: 4257 ("HCLS") IRC: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #HCLS
Screen sharing is courtesy of Claude Nanjo:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/157514853 Access Code: 157-514-853
- Discuss use cases (when Guoqian is available)
- San Antonio F2F meeting. See draft agenda below.
DRAFT agenda for next teleconference 27-Jan-2015
- Role call and agenda
- Approve Minutes of previous meeting: Jan 13
- Review of Action Items
- ACTION: Claude to work up use case example of RDF benefit to present in San Antonio [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2015/01/06-hcls-minutes.html#action02]
- ACTION: JohnMattison to provide example CCDA for trying with ShEx [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/12/23-hcls-minutes.html#action02]
- FHIR Ontology Requirements?
- Other agenda?