Difference between revisions of "ITS ConCall Agenda"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(36 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 3: Line 3:
  
 
==Schedule==
 
==Schedule==
Tuesday, July 10, 2017 -- 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
+
Tuesday, July 2, 2019 -- 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
  
 
==Logistics==
 
==Logistics==
Line 10: Line 10:
 
==Agenda==
 
==Agenda==
 
#Role call and agenda
 
#Role call and agenda
#Approve Minutes of previous meeting [[ITS Concall Minutes 20180501|May 1]], [[ITS Concall Minutes 20180529|May 29]] and [[ITS Concall Minutes 20180313| March 13]] and [[ITS Concall Minutes 20180320| March 20]]
+
#Approve Minutes of previous meeting [[ITS Concall Minutes 20190604|June 4]]
#Approve [[ITS_WGM_Minutes_2018_May|May 2018 WGM Minutes]]
 
 
#Announcements
 
#Announcements
 
#RDF sub-group report
 
#RDF sub-group report
#FHIRPath Ballot Reconciliation
 
 
#Review ITS FHIR Tasks
 
#Review ITS FHIR Tasks
#* GF#14162 - additional custom HTTP headers -I want to approve to document custom optional headers X-Request-Id., X-Correlation-Id, X-Forwarded-For and X-Forwarded-Host
 
#* GF#16500 - I want to resolve to use application/fhir+ndjson, consistent with bulk data project usage.
 
#* GF#17356 - I want to resolve to use application/fhir+turtle instead of text/turtle, consistent with the other formats
 
#* GF#15775 - I want to defer specifying additional bulk data formats (though I'd love to see a connectathon on these formats as part of dealing with this issue)
 
 
#Action Items
 
#Action Items
 
#*Publish HL7 over HTTP DSTU
 
#*Publish HL7 over HTTP DSTU
#**AS working on integration to display on preview site (2018-04-03)
+
#**AS will take current document and look to produce PDF version (2018-11-06)
 
#*Update ITS R1.1 for publishing
 
#*Update ITS R1.1 for publishing
#**Last action: PK will work to complete for Feb 17, 2016 (2015-12-08)
+
#**Last action: PK will locate current document to determine next steps (2018-11-06)
 
#*Register hl7 as a namespace with IANA
 
#*Register hl7 as a namespace with IANA
#**Last action: PK will investigate process with Grahame Grieve (2018-04-03)
+
#**Last action: PK will investigate process with Grahame Grieve to determine effort required (2018-11-06)
 
#Next Meeting
 
#Next Meeting
 
#Adjourn
 
#Adjourn

Revision as of 19:05, 4 June 2019

Return to ITS Main Page
Return to ITS Meeting Minutes

Schedule

Tuesday, July 2, 2019 -- 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time

Logistics

Logistics

ITS Conference Call

Date / Time(s)

  • Call is scheduled first Tuesday of each month 02:00 PM - 03:00 PM (Eastern Time, GMT -05)

Screen sharing and Audio:

1. Dial into the conference:

  Dial-in Number: (515) 739-1285 - United States
  Access Code: 748563
  International Dial-in Numbers: https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/its5/#international

2. Join the online meeting:

  Online Meeting Link: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/its5
  Online Meeting ID: its5


Agenda

  1. Role call and agenda
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting June 4
  3. Announcements
  4. RDF sub-group report
  5. Review ITS FHIR Tasks
  6. Action Items
    • Publish HL7 over HTTP DSTU
      • AS will take current document and look to produce PDF version (2018-11-06)
    • Update ITS R1.1 for publishing
      • Last action: PK will locate current document to determine next steps (2018-11-06)
    • Register hl7 as a namespace with IANA
      • Last action: PK will investigate process with Grahame Grieve to determine effort required (2018-11-06)
  7. Next Meeting
  8. Adjourn