This page is for people interested in participating the the HL7 testing of the NHS Static Model Designer - Please indicate your particular area of interest - we'd like to recruit testers who are already familiar with RMIM designing but with different domain focus, including infrastructure, clinical and administrative model domains. Minimal orientation will be provided - one of the aspects we are testing is ease of use of both the application and documentation. To participate - please indicate your interest system capability and area of interest on this page (you will need to register for the wiki first) and contact Tim Ireland to get a link to the download.
Remove your name if you cannot commit to completing testing by Oct.27th - outstanding issues will be triaged on Oct. 28th 2010
Please include the following information: Name, Organization, Email, Telephone, Skype, Operating System (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 32/64 bit Linux, Mac OS 10.5/10.6), hardware (processor / memory), and installed JRE version. If you don't know what some of these things are, please send a note to Orsolya "Orsi" Bali at firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.
- Jane Curry - representing rusty user familiar with most model areas testing ease of installation and in context help and documentation. -- Windows Vista/64, Intel CoreDuo @2.6GHz/8GB, JRE 1.6x
- Lyssa Neel - myself personally, testing usability for newbies
- Lyssa Neel - Infoway will provide testers to be named later, from among our HL7 technical SMEs
- Lloyd McKenzie - One of Infoway's named testers (others still TBD :>)
- Viswanatham Saripella(Elico Healthcare, email@example.com,Vista, 32-bit, JRE 1.6.0_15-b03) -- personally, test Act Class Validation Rules
- Diana Behling (Diana.Behling@iatric.com)/Bonnie McAllister(Bonnie.McAllister@iatric.com)-- personally, to test usability for newbies
- Jean Duteau -- personally, I will be trying to recreate some my existing models in the new tool - RCRIM, Pharmacy, Patient Care will be the domain areas
- Wilfred Bonney, HL7, wbonney@HL7.org, Windows Vista 32 & 64 bit, JRE 1.6x - General Usability Testing
- Michael van der Zel <m.van.der.zel/ict.umcg.nl> -- templates and specifically how DCM's fit in the SMD
- Davide Magni (TBS GROUP, firstname.lastname@example.org, 00390409229420, davidem72, Windows XP, 3GB RAM, JRE 1.6.0_13) -- RMIM design in different domain with the goal to integrate SMD in phi-Technology
- Woody Beeler (Beeler Consulting, email@example.com, Windows 7 and XP [in virtual] , 32 bit, Duo core, 4 GB, Intel, pretty fast, latest Java 1.6) Conversion o fUV content is my primary issue.
- Jingdong(JD) Li (firstname.lastname@example.org) - personally, general usability testing and CDA r2 model recreation. System: Windows Vista 32, JRE 1.6.
- Patrick Loyd - Infoway (email@example.com, 415-209-0544, patrick.e.loyd (skype), Windows XP, 32-bit system w/ 8Gb of RAM, JRE 1.6) Basically I intend same process as Jean D. (but different models, eh); I'll basically re-create 3 or four models from the pan-Canadian specifications. At least one of each query request, cmet, payload model, either transport or control act wrapper
- Sean Muir - MIF import/export System: Windows XP, JRE 1.6
- Alexander Henket (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Migrate from Visio (MIF Import/Export), integration with XMLPublishing Tools -- Mac OS X Snow Leopard, JRE 1.6.0_20 (MacOSX 10.6.4 default) + Windows 2003 Server for Visio 2007. Basic deal is that if migration, or integrations fails: everything fails. It's the combined force that needs to work, or nothing at all.
- Tim Ireland - Model derivation checking and non funtional testing (e.g. memory management etc.) -- Windows XP Intel Duo Core 2.4 2GB, JRE 1.6.0 update 22
- Andy Stechishin - general functionality testing focussing on initial install scenarios