HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2010-08-30
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
August 30, 2010
Norman Gregory (CVM), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Tena Wei (CDRH), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sepracor), Mike Mlodzik (Fort Dodge Animal Health), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Diane Miller (Alpharma), and Gary Saner (Reed Technology and Information Services Inc.)
- The style sheet will display the testing site when you hover over the value for test
- Please look at the example xml file with annotations and make comments or be ready to discuss at the Sept. 20th teleconference (http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/5830/7514/xmexample_sep01.zip). The referenced page numbers (in green) relate to the IG, the first page of the example would be page 70 in IG. Some things to look for are: 1) Is the font large enough for the annotations, 2) Not only review the commentary, but the pages indentified in the outline and test all the hyperlinks, and 3) Hyperlinks are down from the specification to the test components. Do you think there should be hyperlinks back to the specification from the component1 section?
- There will be no teleconference on Sept. 6th or Sept. 13th.
Agenda for August 20, 2010 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/).
- Example XML message (look at comments and edits).