HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2009-08-31
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
August 31, 2009
Norman Gregory (CVM), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), Amy Malla (CBER), Terry Hardin (Perfitech), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sepracor), Mike Mlodzik (Fort Dodge Animal Health), and Mike Yang (ScienTek Software),
- I sent an e-mail to Jason asking about what version he is using and if his system might have something in the background that other systems may not have, I cc'ed the group with the e-mail.
- Terry will post the In Put Tool on the wiki at www.eStability.org.
- I sent Lonnie Smith (SPL) an e-mail asking if they had any problems with newer versions of browsers and XForm. He pointed me to the XPortal site and the information there: Use IE 6.0 or higher (IE7 recommended) or version 18.104.22.168 of Firefox.
- Download the XForms, there are two ways to get to the XForms now, the first is from the fda.gov web site: http://www.fda.gov/ForIndustry/DataStandards/XForms/default.htm and the second is from www.eStability.org, click on "Wiki" at the top and the download is there. Document what version or IE and/or Firefox you are using, what version of any add-ons and any problems encountered.
- One of the fixes for the XForm using IE is to uninstall the MozzIE, reboot, install the mozzIE and reboot again, and that worked.
Agenda for September 14, 2009 Teleconference:
- We will continue to use Adobe connect (to join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/).
- XForm feedback.
- Discuss the style sheet example.
- Input Tool documents.