February 12, 2016 Financial Management Work Group Conference Call
Return to Financial Management Home Page
Conference Call Schedule
- Occurs on Fridays, 4 PM Eastern
- Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270 Participant Passcode: 686300# (alternative for US if the first number doesn't work: +1 888-321-4501)
|Kathleen Connor Co-chair||x|
|Beat Heggli Co-chair|
|Paul Knapp Co-chair|
|John Moehrke Security Co-Chair||x|
- Approval of January 29 FM minutes and February 5,2016 FM call minutes
- SSD-SD request for votes in Jan 29 email from Pat van Dyke: WGM Minutes from Orlando and UDI Implementation Guidance Requirements
- Review and vote on FM Harmonization Initial Proposal for new role type codes that can be used to populate the FM FHIR Contract.signer.type, Legal RoleType
- Discuss John Moehrke's Friendly Amendment to FM CP 9533Change Contract signature datatype from string to FHIR Signature datatype, and change cardinality to 1..*] to change cardinality of Contract.signer.type and Contract.signer.role to 0..1 to support use cases where there is no signer but there may be a business reason for having a signature, was tabled until next call because beyond scope of discussion and the implications of doing so in terms of a legal contract haven't been throught through. We also need a couple of use cases to illustrate the need. There may be alternative solutions even though Contract.signer is optional.
- Need to expedite review of v2 Table Harmonization for missing FM code systems and Table descriptions.
- Quorum not met so deferring agenda to 2/19.
John Moehrke and Kathleen discussed implementation of FM Contract CPs approved in the February 5,2016 FM call minutes including possible approaches to John's proposal for changes to Contract.signer.type and Contract.signer.party cardinality from 1..1 to 0..1 so that there could be a signature without a signer. Kathleen had reservations and would prefer either adding a Contract.delegatee element with a singature or changes to Signature datatype for optionally indicating that the Signature.who is signing on behalf of another Resource where appropriate for context. I.e., having a contract without at least two parties that sign prevents this Resource from always conveying a Contract. Further discussion needed. Kathleen to draft Signature CP with alternative approach for discussion next Friday.