February 01, 2017 CBCC Conference Call
January 31, 2017, Tuesday
Community-Based Collaborative Care Working Group Meeting
|Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name|
|x||Johnathan ColemanCBCC Co-Chair||x||Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-Chair||x||Jim Kretz CBCC Co-Chair||x||David Pyke CBCC Co-Chair|
|x||Kathleen Connor Security Co-Chair||x||Mike Davis||.||John Moehrke Security Co-Chair||x||Diana Proud-Madruga SOA Co-Chair|
|x||Mohammed Jafari||x||Rick Grow||x||Glen Marshall||x||Ken Salyards|
|.||Ken Sinn||x||David Staggs||.||Steve Eichner||.||Beth Pumo|
|x||Chris Shawn||.||Ioana Singureanu||x||Neelima Chennamaraja||x||Joe Lamy|
|x||Joseph Quinn||x||David Tao, Mobile Health||x||Nathan Botts, Mobile Health]||x||Lisa Gonzalez|
Date is incorrect: Should be January 31, 2017, Tuesday
- (05 min) Roll Call, Approve Agenda Approve Meeting Minutes
- (05 min) PASS Audit - Diana
- (05 min) Security and Privacy Impact Assessment Cookbook (SPIA)
- (05 min) FHIR Consent Issue Resolution FRIDAY call update discussion reminder
- (30 min) Mobile Health - cMHAFF joint project - David Tao
- (05 min) FHIR Security - John TUESDAY MEETING update
- FHIR Consent e-mail string: FHIR threaded discussion, https://chat.fhir.org/#narrow/stream/implementers/topic/Consent
Meeting Minutes Approval
- January_10,_2017_CBCC_Conference_Call, Meeting minutes; approved: 13 approve, 0 objections,0 abstentions
FHIR Consent Issue Resolution Update
- Friday FHIR CP Consent Meetings are 2:00ET
- FHIR Consent CPs are located: link to ALL Change requests
5 remaining issues remain which require much discussions. David P will send out information on the remaining five issues, plus meeting information reminder (Friday 2PM ET)
PASS Audit - update, Diana
- ballot reconciliation in process
PASS Access Control (PASS ACS) - update, Diana
- Ballot document approved by ANSI and is available for download for HL7 members on the HL7 site.
Security and Privacy Impact Assessment Cookbook (SPIA) - update, Rick or Suzanne
HIMSS Update -
- HL7 has approved support of the demo being presented at HIMSS by the Security and CBCC WGs.
Patient Choice - update, Johnathan
Mobile Health - cMHAFF A clean copy of cMHAFF as a work in progress is available at this link: cMHAFF document: work in progress
Italicized text (below) is new and refers to the cMHAFF document, if you have a chance to look at it.
- Start with a Use Case from cMHAFF which we will walk through, involving a consumer device, a consumer smartphone, and a cloud-based storage (e.g., PHR) of consumer PII/PHI.
- See cMHAFF document: pages 6-13, but especially page 11 for the first Use Case, and pages 12-13 for the second if we get to it.
- Get the Security and CBCC WG's input as to what types of risk domains/assessments need to be done for such a use case.
- See cMHAFF document: Sections 1.1 and 1.2 on pages 15 and 16 deal in a general sense with regulatory and overall product risk assessments, but let's see what the group comes up with independent of those.
- Map those to cMHAFF as it currently stands, and see if there are gaps
- Expand the use case by adding exchange from the consumer app to a provider EHR, and see what domains are added.
- review of Use Case B
- one or more communication devices running through the smartphone. the app submits the data to an EHR.
(difference) connection to EHR, offered by provider
FHIR Security - John TUESDAY MEETING update, if available