Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A standard must clearly define the scope of the material that is in continuous vs. periodic maintenance. Minutes
- Tooling - draft precepts:
- PRECEPT: Any tooling that will be used by HL7 must be registered in the inventory.
- PRECEPT: Projects must adhere to EST's published tooling guidelines or seek EST approval for variance from those guidelines.
- PRECEPT: The organization shall appoint a WG to be responsible for managing tooling and its affects on our standards development processes with guidance from the CTO.
- TSC proposed actions:
- Project teams that come forward with any project using, requiring, or developing tooling shall disclose this on the PSS that initiates the project.
- A copy of PSSs including tooling will be forwarded to EST for review.
- EST has the authority to review and approve any tooling required for the development, publication, and use of HL7 standards.
- EST is responsible for developing the procedures to assess and the processes to maintain tooling.
- EST must have published guidelines for tool selection within HL7 projects.