Difference between revisions of "DoF 2017-08-23"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (c)
(add minutes section)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
+
[[Category: HCD meeting]]
[[Category: DoF meeting]]
 
 
==Meeting Information==
 
==Meeting Information==
  
Line 15: Line 14:
  
 
==Attendees==
 
==Attendees==
Todd Cooper, John Walsh, John Rhoads, Koichiro Matsumoto, John Garguilo, J.-Uwe Meyer
+
John Rhoads (chairing), Brian Reinhold, Ken Fuchs, Joe Quinn, John Dyer, Ana Kostadinovska, John Walsh, John Garguilo, Paul Schluter, Koichiro Matsumoto
  
 
==Agenda/Minutes==
 
==Agenda/Minutes==
 
* '''Introductions, Agenda Review''', etc.
 
* '''Introductions, Agenda Review''', etc.
* '''Approve Minutes''' from previous call  -- '''[[DoF 2017-08-16 | 2017-08-16]]'''
+
* '''Approve Minutes''' from previous call  -- '''[[HCD 2017-08-16 | 2017-08-16]]'''
* Working Group Document Review
+
 
Plan is for Co-chairs to send out draft documents before weekly meetings  
+
# Discussion of new Property element - Eric Haas put into DeviceComponent resource definition, but not in exactly the way that Brian Reinhold requested.
for group review and vote
+
## Specifically, the element requested to be called 'name', was put in as 'type'.
 +
### VOTE: Brian moved that we request that be changed to the more specific, and more consistent with ProductionSpec, element name 'propertyType'. There were no negative votes, two abstentions (John Garguilo and John Walsh). Thus the motion was carried.
 +
### ACTION: John Rhoads will request this of Eric Haas.
 +
## Additionally, instead of Brain's request that the value element be an open-ended value[x], similar to what is in the Observation resource, Haas provided for two elements, valueQuantity, providing for a Quantity data type, and valueCode, providing for a CodeableConcept.The consensus of the group was this was acceptable for present purposes. The matter could be re-open if a real need is shown.
 +
# John Rhoads presented some slides on the process for tailoring FHIR resources to a specific use case, culminating in an ImplementationGuide resource.
 +
 
 +
 
 +
* Next web meeting: '''[[HCD 2017-08-30 | 2017-08-30]]'''
 +
 
 +
* '''Next F2F meetings
 +
::* September 9-15, 2017  San Diego, CA  @ HL7 WGM (+ FHIR Connectathon)
  
This week, discussed and jointly edited proposed Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats (SWOT) document. Voted to adopt edited version. No negative votes or abstentions. Motion passed.
+
This week, discussed and jointly edited proposed Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats (SWOT) document. Voted to adopt edited version. No negative votes or absentions. Motion passed.
  
* Next web meeting: '''[[DoF 2017-08-30 | 2017-08-30]]'''
+
* Next web meeting: '''[[HCD 2017-08-23 | 2017-08-23]]'''
  
 
* '''Next F2F meetings
 
* '''Next F2F meetings
 
::* September 9-15, 2017  San Diego, CA  @ HL7 WGM (+ FHIR Connectathon)
 
::* September 9-15, 2017  San Diego, CA  @ HL7 WGM (+ FHIR Connectathon)

Revision as of 16:32, 23 August 2017

Meeting Information

NOTE: Updated with HL7 FreeConferenceCall Info
Online Meeting
Link: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/devicesonfhir
ID: devicesonfhir
Dial-in Number
United States: (605) 475-4793
Access Code: 399374
International Dial-in Numbers: https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/devicesonfhir#international

Attendees

John Rhoads (chairing), Brian Reinhold, Ken Fuchs, Joe Quinn, John Dyer, Ana Kostadinovska, John Walsh, John Garguilo, Paul Schluter, Koichiro Matsumoto

Agenda/Minutes

  • Introductions, Agenda Review, etc.
  • Approve Minutes from previous call -- 2017-08-16
  1. Discussion of new Property element - Eric Haas put into DeviceComponent resource definition, but not in exactly the way that Brian Reinhold requested.
    1. Specifically, the element requested to be called 'name', was put in as 'type'.
      1. VOTE: Brian moved that we request that be changed to the more specific, and more consistent with ProductionSpec, element name 'propertyType'. There were no negative votes, two abstentions (John Garguilo and John Walsh). Thus the motion was carried.
      2. ACTION: John Rhoads will request this of Eric Haas.
    2. Additionally, instead of Brain's request that the value element be an open-ended value[x], similar to what is in the Observation resource, Haas provided for two elements, valueQuantity, providing for a Quantity data type, and valueCode, providing for a CodeableConcept.The consensus of the group was this was acceptable for present purposes. The matter could be re-open if a real need is shown.
  2. John Rhoads presented some slides on the process for tailoring FHIR resources to a specific use case, culminating in an ImplementationGuide resource.


  • Next F2F meetings
  • September 9-15, 2017 San Diego, CA @ HL7 WGM (+ FHIR Connectathon)

This week, discussed and jointly edited proposed Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats (SWOT) document. Voted to adopt edited version. No negative votes or absentions. Motion passed.

  • Next F2F meetings
  • September 9-15, 2017 San Diego, CA @ HL7 WGM (+ FHIR Connectathon)