Creation of a Set of AID Whitepapers
The Creation of a Set of RIMBAA Whitepapers project was established to manage the process of creating a set of whitepapers.
- Note: This is project #550 and #951 in the Project Insight tool. Project approved by FTSD on its call of 2010-10-19. Project approved by TSC on its call on 2010-11-08.
This is a long running (maintenance type) project to create a set of whitepapers with the consensus based findings of the RIMBAA WG as to what the v3 implementation best practices (or: v3 implementation patterns) are.
- Software Implementation of CDA
- May 2016, stable pending new (features) of tools, up for re-approval in May 2017
- Implementation Guidance for the IVL TS data type
- Sept 2014: will need additional review, won't need maintenance once finished
- Sept 2015: stable, doesn't need review
- FHIR Server Design
- Sept 2015: create starter version based on Brian P's presentation
- FHIR-v2 Mapping Guidance
- Sept 2015: thoughts on the mapping process, v2 messages to/from REST FHIR, and v2 messages to/from FHIR Messages