2018-06-26 BR&R Conf Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Attendees

 Ed Helton
 Hugh Glover (Chair)
 Myron Finseth
 Boris Brodsky (Scribe)
 Abdullah Rafiqi
 Bill Friggle
 Nagesh Bashyam
 Catherine Hosage Norman
 Gayathri Jayawardena
 Jane Pollack
 Julia Chan
 Julie Evans
 Norman Gregory
 Rachael Roan
 Richard Ballew
 Rik Smithies
 Robinette Renner
 Smita Hastak
 Bill Gregory
 Wendy Ver Hoef
 Gary Saner
 Dawn Marie DeFazio


Agenda Items and notes

1. Minutes Approval

1.1 Last conference call

 Motion to approve meeting minutes – Jane / Norman - no negatives - no abstentions – approved.

1.2 WGM - draft is available

2. Project and PSS Review and Approval

Key Dates

Publishing Calendar
NIB July 15th
Initial Content Submission July 29th
Final Content August 19th
FHIR All FHIR Deadlines
Deadline for connectathon proposals to FMG June 6th
Work groups notify the FMG to reballot July 1st
NIB July 15th 
Reconciliation packages must be posted August 5th
Content freeze August 17th


2.1 #1426 Women’s Health Technology Coordinated Registry Network (CRN)

Project Insight Link

 The project team is developing the technical approach document
 CRN WG meetings Fridays 1 pm involving all stakeholder participation, info on Confluence
 Will post updates to Confluence, along with all project materials
 Myron will put in the NIB

Working area on confluence

2.2 #1425 CDISC Lab Semantics in FHIR

Project Insight Link
Working area on confluence

 Julie will be adding FHIR tracker items in preparation for Connectathon
 Agreed to cancel the next meeting scheduled for July 3
 Dynamic IG: Need a space on the HL7 GitHub, publish through the FHIR process to be available to the public
 Julie will provide guidance to the project team, to ensure consistency across projects

2.3 #1424 Common Data Model Harmonization (CDMH) - FHIR Implementation Guide

Project Insight Link

 The project team will be developing an IG, similarly to CRN
 Boris will put in the NIB

2.4 #1416 Exploration of FHIR resources to support of IDMP 11238/19844 Substances Standard and Technical Specification.

Project Insight Link

 Rik has provided an update
 FMG has accepted Substance PSS, Pharmacy has agreed to co-sponsor, requested to keep them in the loop 
 Pharmacy has updated the MedicatonKnoweldge resource, will continue coordination
 Need to consult the build to explore the detailed updates
 Hugh will set up a Confluence page to provide high-level updates
 Will not be put out for the formal comment this cycle

2.5 #1310 BRIDG Model Update (BRIDG Release 5.0.1/HL7 BRIDG R3 is being updated)

Project Insight Link

 Need to re-ballot ResearchStudy and ResearchSubject resources
 Julie will the intent to re-ballot to Lloyd (copy FMG secretary)
  • QUESTION: Is this the correct project


3. FHIR

===3.1 FHIR Tracker Items===

Current BR&R Open Items
All FHIR Tracker Items
 Julie reviewed the open items
 Identified the IDMP-related items (14714-14718, 16365, 16366, 16943)
 14314 - Will invite Hugo to the next call to discuss his inputs
 15028, 15783 Julie Evans will action
 15794 needs further group discussion

3.2 Connectathon Tracks

[Proposals] 
 The group will review the proposal for the the next call and prepare discussion questions

4. Action Item List

Link to list

4.1 Ask Vassil to give some on IHE - maybe some other vendors?

4.2 Hugh will ask for Sync for Science talk

4.3 Business Process Model

4.4 Conman / ClinFHIR

ConMan

Here are some documentation links:

Configuration 1 Configuration 2

5. AOB

5.1 Next meeting cancelled

5.2 Confluence Overview