2016-09-07 FHIR Repository Process Pjt Agenda and Minutes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|FHIR Repository Process Project Meeting Minutes
Location: <conf call details | meeting room>
Time: 12:00-1:00pm Eastern Timezone
|Facilitator||Bob Dieterle||Note taker(s)||<Scribe of Meeting>|
|[mark x if on the conference call, or regrets]||[In this section, list those on the conference call]||[In this section, record attendee affiliation to identify preponderance of influence; indicate those guests that are not members of the WG.]
|Quorum Requirements Met: (yes/No)|
|quorum achieved as defined in the Work Group Decision Making Practices?
- Agenda review and approval (Suggestions or additions to and acceptance of agenda)
- Approve previous meeting minutes
- (Other topics; e.g. if voting on ballot reconciliation item - see minutes)
- (If projects or other actions proposed for approval are on the agenda, they can be marked in bold and represented as)
- List any/all documents to be provided at the meeting, including their URL if applicable. For a WGM, indicate if hardcopies will be supplied or attendees should print off copies themselves
- (Suggestions or additions to and acceptance of agenda)
- (One efficient method used for meeting minutes is approval by general consent, of non-controversial topics like minutes when there are no corrections: “You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? Hearing none, if there is no objection the minutes are approved as posted.”)
- (Discussion on agenda topic 3; If voting on ballot reconciliation item:
Agenda business is ballot reconciliation? Yes / No
Ballot reconciliation posted to ballot desktop? Yes / No
If no, where is ballot reconciliation posted? ________________)
if voting on ballot reconciliation, please indicate the votes are documented elsewhere, and note the item numbers from the spreadsheet, but you may document the actual vote tallies in the ballot reconciliation spreadsheet.
- Discussion on agenda topic 4; Motion (if amended) can be retyped in bold. Discussion on motion back to regular type. Vote on Motion in bold Identify the vote distribution across affirmative, negative, or abstention; numbers in format “for/against/abstain”, or ‘unanimous’.
- Discussion on agenda topic 5; if no conclusion reached and issue tabled to next meeting, add to ‘next meeting’ items below. If action items are identified, add to ‘Actions’ below.
- Adjourned <hh:mm am/pm> <timezone>.
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.