20140304 SAIF AP ConCall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

SAIF Architecture Program – 2014-03-04 Meeting

Return to SAIF Architecture Program Wiki Home Page<br\> Return to SAIF AP Meeting Minutes and Agendas


Meeting Logistics

Agenda

  1. Role Call
  2. Agenda Review
  3. Determine the best way to deliver what we've gathered from the interviews (Lessons learned, recommendations, document repository)to the TSC
  4. Next steps

Meeting Attendees

X=Present on Call

Facilitator Austin Kreisler Note taker(s) David Hamill
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Austin Kreisler TSC Chair
X David Hamill HL7 HQ / Program Manager
X Rick Haddorff Project Services WG / SAIF Pilot Coordination Pjt
Michael Denny Mitre
Lorraine Constable Composite Order Pjt / OO Behavioral Framework Pjt
Patrick Loyd OO Work Group / Composite Order Pjt
Ken McCaslin TSC Chair Elect
Alean Kirnak Cross Paradigm Project
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Minutes

  • We still need to set up interviews with CDA R3, FGB and FMG

Determine the best way to deliver what we've gathered from the interviews (Lessons learned, recommendations, document repository) to the TSC

  • Austin suggested creating a report document or a powerpoint.
  • Rick was thinking a powerpoint
  • Rick will create a draft powerpoint encompassing what he's gathered so far. Austin will review initially, then Rick can distribute the powerpoint to the groups that have been interviewed.
  • After the groups review it, we can schedule time with the TSC. Perhaps get with the TSC before or at the May, 2014 WGM. *Also plan to present this information to the ArB at the May, 2014 WGM. Total time will probably be 30 minutes (15 min presentation + 15 min discussion)
  • Next meeting: Touch point status of interviews (CDA R3, FGB and FMG) and review the work done to date on the powerpoint


Adjourned 12:25 PM Eastern Time

New Action Items

Rick - arrange times to interview CDA R3, FGB and FMG (go through Lynn Laakso to get on FMG and FGB agendas)
Dave and Rick meet to discuss the SAIF Pilot Coordination project
Rick - place version control on the interview documents
Austin - will work with Ken and request agenda time on the TSC
Austin - work with the ArB to get agenda time at the May, 2014 WGM