V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20130531

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: V3 Publishing Main Page > V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes > 2013

Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2013-05-31
Time: 1:00-2:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB)/Andy Stechishin (AS) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
Joshua Carmody (JC) HL7 International
Jean Duteau (JD) Duteau Design
Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Beck (Rebecca) Matthews (BM) NEHTA
× Brian Pech (BP) Kaiser-Permanente
× Andy Stechishin (AS) CANA Software & Services
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting April 26
  3. Approve Atlanta WGM Minutes
  4. CDA R3 Publishing
  5. Implementation Guide Publishing Quality sub-group report
  6. Announcements
  7. Update on Action Items
  8. Around the table
  9. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  10. Adjourn


Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 12:02 pm Eastern
  2. CDA R3 Publishing
    • AK did download the Pub desktops, has not heard about Pete Gilbert's progress and has not proceeded further
    • AK has uncovered a bug in the formal naming, will work on trying to determine/fix
    • GWB walked through the steps for converting to a MIF based publishing.
    • AK will coordinate with Pete to determine where the process is and what the next steps should be
  3. AS took over as chair at this point
  4. Approve Minutes of previous meeting April 26
    • Motion: BP/AK unanimous
  5. Approve Atlanta WGM Minutes
    • Motion: AK/BP unanimous
  6. Implementation Guide Publishing Quality sub-group report
    • AS provided brief update on activities
    • AK spoke about objectives for group
    • BP will be assisting with the chairing and management of the group
  7. Announcements
    • No announcements
  8. Update on Action Items
  9. Around the table
    • No updates
  10. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  11. Adjourned 12:39 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .