V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20101105
Jump to navigation Jump to search
V3 Publishing Teleconference
|HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes
Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120
Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:
Time: 12:00-1:00 pm Eastern
|Facilitator||Woody Beeler (GWB)||Note taker(s)||Don Lloyd (DL)|
|×||George "Woody" Beeler (GWB)||Beeler Consulting|
|Jean Duteau (JD)||Gordon Point Informatics|
|Pete Gilbert (PG)|
|×||Austin Kreisler (AK)||SAIC/CDC|
|Patrick Loyd (PL)||Gordon Point Informatics|
|×||Don Lloyd (DL)||HL7 International|
|Joginder Madra (JM)||Gordon Point Informatics|
|Mary-Kay McDaniel (MK)|
|Dale Nelson (DN)|
|×||Gregg Seppala (GS)||Veteran's Administration|
|Andy Stechishin (AS)||Gordon Point Informatics|
|Rob Savage (RS)|
|Anita Walden (AW)||Duke University|
|Quorum Requirements Met: yes|
- Agenda review and approval (Suggestions or additions to and acceptance of agenda)
- Approve previous meeting minutes
- Reducing the past Ballot Site size
- Called to order 12:00 pm Eastern
- Review of V3 Ballots by Lloyd.
- Lloyd noted that we have very few V3 ballots, the two new hData ballots from ITS, the four Pharmacy domain ballots, the Pharmacy CMETs and CPM CMETs ballots, the CMET R3 ballot, the ongoing MIF ballot, two Regulated Studies CDISC IGs, and the EMS Domain Information Model ballot.
- This review sparked discussion on role of publicly available documents and role of EC in approving same.
- Adjourned 12:35 pm Eastern.
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|