Talk:Coordination of Care Services Specification Project
Service Functional Model (SFM)
We are developing the Service Functional Model (SFM) text on Wiki pages. Most items are ready for review "now" as shown below. We update this list within minutes of having new info for it.
- Most items are frozen now as shown below. If you have suggested edits for important wordsmithing then please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (919) 757 2329 on Saturday, today)
- On Saturday 3/16 we wish to receive only wordsmithing suggestions and only by email to both of us (the wiki posts will be obsolete)
- On Sunday we will submit it.
How to Help If your edits are wordsmithing, then please feel free to edit directly, but if you would like changes to content, please send your thoughts to Jon Farmer <email@example.com> or Enrique Meneses <firstname.lastname@example.org>. For each item see the initials to know to whom you should send edits (if not editing directly).
Status: Ballot for comments submitted (March 17th, 2013)
Items written and posted ready now for your review!
- JF - How SFM will refer to users FROZEN
- JF - Business Scenarios FROZEN
- JF - Functional profiles FROZEN
- JF - File:CCS SFM 2013 03 13 Functional scope - Reason why needed - Rationale for creating the spec - Vendor Viewpont.doc FROZEN
- JF - CCS Issues and Resolutions - do you remember some? w/be extended EM and by chairs
- JF - Coverage Matrix EHR SFM vs. CCS Func Profiles FROZEN, but JF will review for clarity
- EM - Business Service Capabilities (Completed ms word reformatting and posted to wiki)
- EM - Overview of CP DAM content 
- EM - Functional profile mapping
- EM - Collaboration of capabilities
Issues to resolve:
- Discuss w/ SOA - Rejecting BPM and deferring CMMN - Open