SAIF ECCF-ISM Pilot
Pilot SAIF ECCF-ISM as part of a Publication Request Project
Welcome to the SAIF ECCF-ISM as part of a Publication Request Pilot Project Wiki Site.
- Project Manager: Rick Haddorff (Haddorff.Richard@mayo.edu)
- Link to Pilot SAIF ECCF-ISM aProject Insight Searchable Database Entry
- Dates: TBD
- Time: TBD
- Phone Number:TBD
- Participant Passcode: TBD
- Web Coordinates: TBD
- Link to Conference Call Schedule
Lists and Links
|Minutes and Agendas||Documents, Action Items, Etc.||See also|
The scope of this project is to pilot the use of the HL7 Service-Aware Interoperability Framework (SAIF) Enterprise Consistency and Conformity Framework (ECCF) Interoperability Specification Matrix as part of the publication request process. When a work group is preparing to request publication of a standard that has completed balloting, they would populate an ECCF-ISM included on the publication request form with the artifacts they have developed as part of developing the standard they are publishing. This exercise will serve multiple purposes including:
- Testing out the SAIF artifact definitions produced to date by the MnM SAIF Artifact definition project
- Identify where SAIF artifact definitions are missing for non-V3 standards (i.e. 2.x, Implementation Guides, Functional Profiles, etc.)
- Creating a combined ECCF-ISM populated across a variety of published standards, identify where gaps exist and give the organization detailed inventory of the types of standards related artifacts it produces.
- Provide input into the formation of product lines/families by creating artifact inventories for various standards products
- Provide practical feedback on the utility of the SAIF ECCF-ISM to the ArB and the SAIF Canonical Description (CD) DSTU
Projects participating as pilots in this project will not be expected to create new artifacts to fill in holes in the ISM as part of the publication request, rather they are only being asked to document what they have produced.