RIMBAA-NL 201211 Agenda
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- CANCELLED/POSTPONED - postponed until February 2013
On November 21 a Dutch RIMBAA meeting will be held in Amsterdam.
- The language used will be Dutch, where relevant notes/minutes will be made in English.
De RIMBAA WG is onderdeel van HL7 nederland; the sponsor van de ruimte is Furore.
- Date: November 21 2012 (POSTPONED until Feb. 2013), 10:00-17:00
- Location: Furore Amsterdam
- Registration: Please register by adding your name to the list at the end of this page, or by sending an e-mail to Rene Spronk
- Co-chairs: Rene Spronk & Michael van der Zel (co-chairs of the Dutch RIMBAA SIG)
- Administratieve agendaitems (max 30 minutes)
- Agenda Review/Additions/Changes (max 5 minutes)
- Co-Chair re-election
- Announcements (max 10 minutes)
- Report from the HL7 Baltimore sept-2012 AGM (max 15 minutes)
- Goedkeuring verslag 
- The future of the Dutch WG. We have not had a Dutch meeting since Feb.2011
- FHIR and RIMBAA - clash or natural evolution? (Ewout Kramer, max 30 minutes)
- Presentation on new developments related to FHIR, brief demo of Furore's FHIR-based products
- Discussion on the relationship between the new FHIR standard and RIMBAA architectural principles.
- On the implementation of CDA R2: a comparision between the English NHS, Dutch projects and the US. (Rene Spronk, max 30 minutes)
- Some of the projects are based on XML-techniques (schema/schematron) whereas others are based on code generation. What's the difference in terms of validation strength, as well as in terms of 'ease of implementation' ?
- Borrel ;-)
- Ewout Kramer, Furore, the Netherlands
- Michael van der Zel, UMCG, the Netherlands (co-chair Dutch RIMBAA SIG)
- Rene Spronk, Ringholm, the Netherlands (co-chair RIMBAA WG & Dutch RIMBAA SIG)