Pressure Ulcer Prevention 20110223
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 project team meeting, 23 February, 2011, 12:00 PM ET
Back to Pressure Ulcer Prevention
|Patty Greim||Jay Lyle||Y|
|Ioana Singureanu||John Carter|
|Catherine Hoang||Moon-Hee Lee|
|Mimi Haberfeld||Donna DuLong|
|Charlie Selhorst||Sherri Simons|
|You-Ying Whipple||Y||Holly Miller||Y|
|Walter Suarez||Susan Matney|
|Elaine Ayres||Y||Nancy Collins||Y|
- Agenda check
- Define the question in the class or in the enumeration
- Definition as noun phrase
- Readability: color code observables vs chart (& chart terms)--or as decided by instance?
- View HTML
- Diagram and question review
- We'll put the question in the class.
- Noun phrases work
- We'll publish HTML as well as a pdf
- We need to direct our subject matter experts to the question list
- Observation package
- Remove Role
- High-level values are too ambiguous (e.g., unwilling, unable)
- Need to know
- Did the patient adhere, yes or no
- If not, specifically why
- Also some semantic overlap between general and specific terms: if there is an "unable to adhere - lack of comprehension", then does "unable to adhere" mean only those cases in which lack of comprehension was not the problem, or could it mean we just didn't get to that level of discovery in some cases?
- We need adherence per intervention, not just for the whole plan
- We don't need Actors--this just confuses responsibility (?)
- How would you represent a patient who refuses to be turned? The Provider is the actor, but should not be held responsible.
- Family member reporting on question will be represented as Observation.Source (not actor)
- A medication may have multiple impacts
- No 'effect' observation required; the medication creates a risk for the effect irrespective
- Make sure we get the latest LOINC workgroup lists
- Run the list by the HL7 Pharmacy group
- Where did 'excessive boniness' come from?
- Why do we need a subjective weight evaluation?
- Hydration: the status is hydrated or not (or perhaps mild, severe dehydration).
- What are the factors? Are they methods for assessing status? Ancillary things to measure?
- Change 'peg' to something more general -- G-tube or J-tube
|11||Determine whether modeling tool can support vocabulary metadata in a readable format||Jay||2/21||Closed||We can use HTML to provide easy reference|
|10||Identify clinical experts we want to review the ballot||Team||2/14||IP|
|9||Send out schedule with model packages assigned to dates; request for team to address specific questions||Jay||2/10||closed|
|3||Confirm workgroup sponsorship from Patient Care or Clinical Interoperability Council or both||Patty and Holly||2/9||closed||Working on scheduling time with Stephen Chu (1/20)
Meeting for 2/9, per Wm Goossen (1/24). Accepted in PC 2/9
|4||Find out from Moon Hee how we can encourage or support more participation||Patty||closed||Time change seemed to work well|
|5||Contact Audrey Dickerson to clarify how IHE specifications relate, affect us||Holly||closed||Met; FSA to be considered in model|
|6||Contact SMEs to coordinate clinical input into the model||Holly||Closed|
|8||Find a better time for this meeting||Jay, Holly||Closed||Moved to 3 pm ET|
|7||Ensure 2/9 PC meeting time is sent to KP participants||Jay||Closed||HL7 info sent 2/1|
|1||please send feedback on the project scope statement||All||1/17||Closed|
|2||meet to clarify the model boundaries||Jay and Donna||1/11||Closed||We recommend that the conceptual scope be “Pressure Ulcer Risk Assessment” and "Intervention," two key focuses of the KP-VA model.|
|2||No official HL7 project sponsor||1/10||Closed||See action item 3, in process (1/12)
PC probably; needs meeting to confirm (1/19); approved 2/9
|1||Model boundaries unclear||1/10||Closed||See action item 2, to be confirmed (1/12)
Clarified in meeting (1/19)