Patient Care Tooling Liaison
Return to: Patient Care
Tooling liaisons are those participants that provide communication and coordination between the Tooling Work Group and other Work Groups.
Tooling Requirements from the PC WG
PC has no direct tooling requirements yet. When current projects have requirements they will be summarized here.
Update from 2013-jan WGM Phoenix
- Generally they use the Visio tools and EA for UML
- For the DAM's they use the HDF
- Possibly templating tools
- Maybe later implementation guide tooling
- Transform "tools" from DAM -> DCM -> HL7
- They will create a PSS to gather tooling requirements
- Template for gathering requirements will be created icm CIC & Tooling
Relevant Tooling used by the PC WG
PC uses the mainstream tools. The idea is to put up a list here.