OO CR105 - Update OID Titles
Return to OO Change Requests page.
|Submitted by: Ken McCaslin||Revision date: <<Revision Date>>|
|Submitted date: 2 November 2012||Change request ID: OO CR105|
|Standard/IG: Standard||Artifact ID, Name: <<Artifact ID, Name>>|
During the LOI IG conference call 1 November 2012, it was determined that OIDs used across multiple Lab IGs for S&I Framework would have the Prefix of Lab in the name/description. There are three OIDs that fit this situation:
- LAB_RN_COMPONENT – ID: 2.16.840.1.113883.9.15
- This component indicates that the test shall be identified using the universal service identifier in conjunction with the filler order number and, if available, the placer order number. The order numbers (placer/filler) must be combined with the universal service identifier to uniquely identify the order.
- LAB_RU_COMPONENT – ID: 2.16.840.1.113883.9.14
- This component indicates that the test can be identified using the placer order number or using the filler order number. No additional information is necessary since either identifier on its own is unique.
- LAB_NB_COMPONENT – ID: 2.16.840.1.113883.9.24
- This component indicates that the data type TS_3 is used in PID-7, Date/Time of Birth to support Newborn Screening.
- LAB_XO_COMPONENT - ID: 2.16.840.1.113883.9.23
Introduced LAB_TO_COMPONENT - ID: 2.16.840.1.113883.9.XX in LOI and needs to be propagated to LRI IG to replace LRI_TO_COMPONENT.
Recommended Action Items
- Motion to accept as errata LAB_RN, LAB_RU, LAB_NB, and LAB_XO name changes. Riki Merrick, Bob Yencha
- Against: 0; Abstain: 0; In Favor: 7
- Motion to accept as normative edition replacement LAB_TO for LRI_TO. Bob Yencha, Riki Merrick
- Against: 0; Abstain: 0; In Favor: 8