May 2011 WGM Minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Contents


Orlando, FL, USA; Monday 16th May 2011; Q1

Attendees:

John Hatem (Scribe) Oracle USA john.hatem@oracle .com

Hugh Glover Blue Wave UK Hugh_Glover@bluewaveinformatics.co.uk

Tom de Jong (Chair) HL7 Netherlands/ NICTIZ Netherlands tom@nova-pro.nl

Rob Hallowell Siemens Healthcare USA Robert.hallowell@siemens.com

Julie James Blue Wave UK Julie_james@bluewaveinformatics.co.uk

Line Saele HVIKT Norway Line.sele@helse-vest-ikt.no

Melva Peters Canada Health Infoway CA mpeters@infoway-inforoute

1. Introductions

2. Agenda Review (Tom de Jong)

  • Tom reviewed the entire weeks schedule and we discussed in detail each days work to educate the members about the agenda topics and to assess if we need to make any changes. Minutes updated.


3. Australia WG Meeting Minutes

  • Motion to accept Sydney, AU WG Meeting minutes by Melva Peters and seconded by Rob Hallowell. Motion passed 6 yes: 0 no: 0 abstains.
Action Item:  John to review minutes and assure that all action items are in the Action Item list.  


4. Ballot Related discussions

  • Rob Hallowell reviewed the schedule for the September ballot.
  • Harmonization Proposals question from John H. Is there any potential for saving time in ballot prep by delegating this work to a smaller group within the Pharmacy committee? No was the general consensus.
  • Ballot Preview discussions
    • What is the effort it takes to bring something normative?
    • What is the state of our overall pharmacy content, normative and non-normative?
Action Item:  Hugh to review previous ballots and the latest Normative edition content to assess overall pharmacy content/coverage.    
  • Ballot Reconciliation Process discussion
  • Action Item: Check with Don Loyd in Q3 to review how ballot reconciliation works.
  • Ballot Status for Pharmacy
  • We reviewed the status of our ballots by looking at the PBS Metrics spreadsheet on the HL7 Wiki.
Action Item:  Check with Don Loyd in Q3 to review how Pharmacy can determine where we stand on our ballots, including reconciliation.

Orlando, FL, USA; Monday 16th May 2011; Q2

Attendees:

John Hatem Oracle USA john.hatem@oracle .com

Hugh Glover Blue Wave UK Hugh_Glover@bluewaveinformatics.co.uk

Tom de Jong HL7 Netherlands/ NICTIZ Netherlands tom@nova-pro.nl

Rob Hallowell Siemens Healthcare USA Robert.hallowell@siemens.com

Julie James Blue Wave UK Julie_james@bluewaveinformatics.co.uk

Line Saele HVIKT Norway Line.sele@helse-vest-ikt.no

Melva Peters (Scribe) Canada Health Infoway CA mpeters@infoway-inforoute

John Hatem Oracle USA john.hatem@oracle.com

Jean Duteau Gordon Point Informatics CA Jean.duteau@gpinformatics.com

Tim Buxton EMA UK Tim.buxton@ema.europa.en

Ana Estelrich PHAST France Ana.estelrich@phast.fr

Rich Furr Safe Bio Pharma rfurr@safebiopharm.org


1. Overview of Pharmacy and Medication Domains

  • Overview provided by Hugh Glover - Pharmacy DMIM is the starting point for the review.
  • ACTION: Suggestion that we use this simplified version of the DMIM ??
  • Discussion of how the material developed by Pharmacy may be used in a particular country.
  • Discussion of Use Case for “e-pedigree” – there are requirements in the US and in some states to be able to track and report. This is at every stage of manufacture and distribution chain.
  • Hugh reviewed the CPM Product Instance RMIM - The pieces that are needed are likely in the CPM Product Instance Model
  • This may be a project that Pharmacy could take on, although Pharmacy hasn’t done any work on distribution stages
  • If Pharmacy works on this use case – need to look at work that other WGs (i.e. Patient Safety) have done. Use CPM and follow any work that has been done. May have a relationship to RCRIM and/or Patient Safety as well. May be a joint initiative project
ACTION:  Tim to report back how GS1 is involved and the work going on in the JIC

2. Ballot status

  • Continued review of the Project Metric spreadsheet for Pharmacy
  • Drug Knowledge base query – has been re-balloted – May 2011 ballot.
  • Pharmacy CMETs – Non-advancing – incorrect. Review with Don – need to make sure we have made available the view to negative commenters
  • Medication dispense and supply event – Was balloted in January. Has not been updated based on reconciliation. Have not notified negative commenters to review updated material. Updated material did not get added to May ballot.
ACTION:  correct ballot status
  • Common Dispense and Supply event – Was balloted in January. Has not been updated based on reconciliation. Have not notified negative commenters to review updated material. Updated material did not get added to May ballot.
ACTION:  correct ballot status
  • Common Order – Was balloted in January. Has not been updated based on reconciliation. Have not notified negative commenters to review updated material. Updated material did not get added to May ballot.
ACTION:  correct ballot status
  • Not active - Generic Patient-Related Pharmacy Query
  • How do other groups use report card?
  • How are we supposed to work through the flags and comments?
  • What is the process for removing idle ballots?
  • The process isn’t clearly understood by the WG
  • Projects
  • Generic Patient-related pharmacy query – we still plan to bring this forward
  • Pharmacy shared messages – this should be deleted. Have been brought into other topics.
  • Medication Statement – has been balloted
  • Administration event and institutional – rolled administration into medication statement. Will still do institutional – there should be a project scope statement – Project 556 – no approval date.
  • Dietary – co-sponsor
  • Device order – not likely to do immediate work
  • Device dispense – not likely to do immediate work
  • Patient medication contraindication query – has been implemented in Canada. Passed informative ballot – May 2007. To be considered in future.
  • IDMP terminologies
  • Patient related device query – not likely to do immediate work
  • Administrations for Medicinal substances (AfMS) terminology
ACTION:  Rob to update and post project planning spreadsheet to WIKI
  • We should focus on getting the material that has been completed to Normative status as a priority.
  • Next Ballot planning – We need to do work on 4 current topics to clean up previous ballots. Propose that we do not ballot any new topics for September.
  • Focus on cleanup of previous ballot material and get material updated.
  • Completion of institutional

Orlando, FL; Monday 16th May 2011; Q3

Attendees:

Hugh Glover Blue Wave UK Hugh_Glover@bluewaveinformatics.co.uk

Tom de Jong HL7 Netherlands/ NICTIZ Netherlands tom@nova-pro.nl

Rob Hallowell (Chair) Siemens Healthcare USA Robert.hallowell@siemens.com

Julie James Blue Wave UK Julie_james@bluewaveinformatics.co.uk

Melva Peters (Scribe) Canada Health Infoway CA mpeters@infoway-inforoute

John Hatem Oracle USA john.hatem@oracle .com

Jean Duteau Gordon Point Informatics CA Jean.duteau@gpinformatics.com

Andy Stechishin Gordon Point Informatics Canada Andy.stechishin@gpinformatics.com

Don Lloyd HL7 dlloyd@hl7.org

Austin Kreisler SAIC USA Austin.j.kreisler@saic.com


1. Discussion of publication issues

  • Need to distribute a full domain package and use PubDB manager to split out. Then bring back in to produce a package
  • Help resources to get familiar with tools
  • QA reports are available after models are run through generators – content editors could use these reports
  • Use of MIF – not available in PubDB
  • Pharmacy needs to manage merging
  • Can we look at splitting PubDB appropriately to be able to effectively work on models separately? Don showed the PubDB manager and how to remove some topic.
  • Reports are available on Ballot desktop but have to run the Desktop Publishing
  • Pre-Pre-Publishing site – for review. This may be an ES issue
ACTION:  John and Jean to discuss the availability of a site that could be used

ACTION:  Don and Andy to discuss to see if something could be done
  • Hugh raised an issue with the Structured Sort Name (SSN) – Base Class caused issues with merging
  • Split has to be done carefully – can’t be done strictly by topic
  • Queries and reports could be developed by Pharmacy. If useful, can be promoted up through Publishing

2. Discuss ballot status

  • Not planning on publishing any new topics in next ballot cycle
  • Merging topics - will have to go through one additional ballot.
  • We have to open these up with balloted and can not restrict the types of comments
  • Look at what substantive changes are being made as a result of the merge. Identify the things that have changed as a result of the merge.
  • Projects – do we need to close original projects? Suggested that we revise one project and close the other
  • Re-circulation Ballot – only doing this for negative comments that have not been withdrawn. If all negatives withdrawn, there is no need to do this ballot
  • Response to negative comments – emails to negative commenters.
  • Spreadsheet of existing negative comments with WG disposition (times and dates of the meetings where there was discussion). Announcement released – then 2-week ballot period. Outside of normal ballot period. No new publication. Just publishing ballot comment spreadsheet. Can be published on the next preview site to allow commenters to review changes
  • Re-Affirmation Ballot – re-affirm an existing standard after the 5 year per ANSI
  • Ballot reconciliation – where negative withdrawn. Could publish to preview site to show commenters what changes have been made or how will be changes. Can be done on request to Don Lloyd. This can be done outside of the normal ballot cycle.
  • For normative edition – there is a content review list on the Publishing Committee wiki page. Shows the content and status for the NE
  • Reconciliation How to – on the Publishing Committee wiki page.
  • Ballot desktop shows who have not withdrawn negative.
  • There is link from the NE 2011 content to ballot desktop
  • Topic by Topic vs. Domain
  • Institutional material – may cross topics – would make more sense to do by domain in this particular case
  • Understood that once you make a decision to ballot by topic by topic you need to stay with this.
  • No clean why to bundle topics in publishing.
ACTION:  Talk to Karen about how we could do this and meet ANSI requirements.
  • Could have a non-product project.
  • PBS Metric spreadsheet – new reports will be available tonight. Wait until this comes out and verify using the new reports.
ACTION:  Review updated PBS metric reports and contact Don with all discrepancies including name changes.

Orlando, FL; Monday 16th May 2011; Q4

Attendees:

Hugh Glover Blue Wave UK Hugh_Glover@bluewaveinformatics.co.uk

Rob Hallowell Siemens Healthcare USA Robert.hallowell@siemens.com

Jean Duteau Gordon Point Informatics CA Jean.duteau@gpinformatics.com

Tom de Jong (Chair) HL7 Netherlands/ NICTIZ Netherlands tom@nova-pro.nl

John Hatem Oracle USA john.hatem@oracle .com

Melva Peters (Scribe) Canada Health Infoway CA mpeters@infoway-inforoute

1. Overview of action item list

  • Defer
  • See action item list for updates
  • Open
  • See action item list for updates
	ACTION:  John to send action item list to Hugh and Hugh will post to SVN
	ACTION:  Everyone should review action list and determine current status

2. Ballot Review – Drug Knowledge Base

  • See ballot comment spreadsheets for disposition

Orlando, FL; Tuesday 17th May 2011; Q1

Joint meeting with O&O

Orlando, FL; Tuesday 17th May 2011; Q2

Joint meeting with O&O

Orlando, FL; Tuesday 17th May 2011; Q3

Attendees:

Tom de Jong (chair) HL7 Netherlands/ NICTIZ Netherlands tom@nova-pro.nl

Line Saele (scribe) Helse Vest IKT NO Line.sele@helse-vest-ikt.no

John Hatem Oracle USA john.hatem@oracle .com

Tim Buxton EMA UK Tim.buxton@ema.europa.eu

Rob Hallowell Siemens Healthcare USA Robert.hallowell@siemens.com

Melva Peters Canada Health Infoway CA mpeters@infoway-inforoute

Jean Duteau Gordon Point Informatics CA Jean.duteau@gpinformatics.com

1. Reviewing missing actions for Pharmacy in TSC’s list for a healthy WG.

  • SD vote
  • SD Elect
  • Post WGM survey
  • DMP Update
  • M&C <2 years old

2. Ballot reconciliation May 2011 ballot - Medication statement

  • Link: gforge.hl7.org/gt/project/tsc/frs
  • reviewing and discussion on Austin Kreisler’s comments. Updated document on the ballot website.
Action (Jean): Check the ballot status of the A_DetectedMedicationIssue CMET. If need – find out how to re-ballot the CMET.
Action (Jean): Check with publication to make sure that CMETINFO.txt contains a list of all existing CMETs, and does not contain a list of reference to non-existing CMETs.
Action (Jean): Merge the functionality of A_DetectedMedicationIssue CMET with A_DetectedIssue CMET in corporation with INM WG.
Action (Jean): Update link to R_ProductUseExact CMET (works only when you click in left upper corner). This concerns the rest of this HTML file as well.

Orlando, FL; Tuesday 17th May; Q4

Attendees:

Line Saele (scribe) Helse Vest IKT NO Line.sele@helse-vest-ikt.no

John Hatem Oracle USA john.hatem@oracle .com

Tim Buxton EMA UK Tim.buxton@ema.europa.eu

Rob Hallowell Siemens Healthcare USA Robert.hallowell@siemens.com

Melva Peters Canada Health Infoway CA mpeters@infoway-inforoute

Jean Duteau Gordon Point Informatics CA Jean.duteau@gpinformatics.com

1. Ballot reconciliation Continued

  • Continue to review the comments from Austin Kreisler. Updated document on the ballot website.
  • Reviewing comments from HL7 Canada. Updated document on the ballot website.

Orlando, FL; Wednesday 18th May; Q1

Attendees:

John Hatem Oracle USA john.hatem@oracle .com

Rob Hallowell Siemens Healthcare USA Robert.hallowell@siemens.com

Michael Tan NICTIZ NL tan@nictiz.nl

Stephen Chu NEHTA AU Stephen.chu@nehta.gov.au

Tim Buxton EMA UK Tim.buxton@ema.europa.eu

Ana Estelrich PHAST France Ana.estelrich@phast.fr

Melva Peters (Scribe) Canada Health Infoway CA mpeters@infoway-inforoute.ca

Hans Buitendijk Siemens US Hans.buitendijk@siemens.com

Tom de Jong (Chair) HL7 Netherlands/ NICTIZ Netherlands tom@nova-pro.nl

Charles Rica ASIP FR Charles.rica@sante.gouv.fr

Vassil Peylchev Epic US vassil@epic.com

Hugh Glover Blue Wave UK Hugh_Glover@bluewaveinformatics.co.uk

1. Status update from IHE Pharmacy/epSOS

2. Use of XDW to support document workflow

  • IHE chose CCD as a carrier of the information
  • IHE is using XDW to control workflow with CDA documents
  • XDW is going out for public comment
  • Document keeping track of where documents are – maintains the state of other documents
  • Was intended to cover community profile – intent to work with XDW group
  • Use case for XDW – why using documents to manage workflow?
  • No disagreement with using CDA schema to capture the data
  • When need to manage workflow, why create something new? HL7 messages can do this
  • Suggested a joint IHE Pharmacy – HL7 Pharmacy WG meeting to discuss further
  • What is role for XDW?
  • What is the use in Pharmacy?
ACTION:  set up a joint meeting with IHE Pharmacy

3. Linking orders in HL7 V2 messages

  • Discussion of the issue
  • Scott Robertson developed a paper to discuss the issue
  • In V2 – can do in a number of ways
  • Replacement orders (RP/RO) supercedes another – use control codes. This is the preferred method for indicating the one order. Clearer wording could be added
  • Parent/Child orders – PA/CH order control codes defines a relationship
  • Proximate
  • Link/Unlink order
  • For the use case described in original emails – use RP/RO
ACTION: Propose guidance be added
ACTION: Jose to send email to confirm understanding

4. Proposals for HL7 Pharmacy and Orders – changes to HL7 v2.8

  • Proposals will be reviewed in O&O Friday morning

Orlando, FL: Wednesday 18th May: Q2

Joint with StrucDoc

1. Ballot Reconciliation – Action Items

Action: Provide guidance on Medication Use – None Known
  • Target – end of Orlando WGM for feedback
Action:  IHE templates to be reviewed and provide recommendation
  • No commitment for timeline for this
Send ISO document on dose syntax to StrucDoc

Orlando, FL; Wednesday 18th May; Q3

Attendees:

John Hatem Oracle USA john.hatem@oracle .com

Tom de Jong HL7 Netherlands/ NICTIZ Netherlands tom@nova-pro.nl

Melva Peters Canada Health Infoway CA mpeters@infoway-inforoute.ca

Jean Duteau Gordon Point Informatics CA Jean.duteau@gpinformatics.com

Tim Buxton EMA UK Tim.buxton@ema.europa.eu

Rob Hallowell (Chair) Siemens Healthcare USA Robert.hallowell@siemens.com

Stephen Chu NEHTA Australia AU Stephen.chu@nehta.gov.au

Line Saele Helse Vest IKT NO line.sele@helse-vest-ikt.no

Hugh Glover Blue Wave UK Hugh_Glover@bluewaveinformatics.co.uk

Christian Hay GS1 Christian.Hay@GS1.org

Lloyd McKenzie HL7 Canada CA Lloyd@lmckenzie.com

Espen Moeller OUS NO Espen.moeller@ous-hf.no

Ana Estelrich PHAST France Ana.estelrich@phast.fr

2. ISO Dose Syntax NWIP

  • General discussion of proposal
  • Ballot closed at end of April. Expect that it will be discussed at next ISO meeting
Action:  Tom to send an email requesting a status and questions

3. Status update from IDMP (Tim Buxton)

  • JIC project
  • Will be balloted separately by HL7
  • Propose FDIS (final draft international standard) in Kuopio
    • If yes: FDIS accepted (Standard Q4 2011)
    • If no: 2nd DIS (Standard DQ3 2012)

4. E-Pedigree Project – input from GS1

  • Christian Hay provided an introduction on anti-counterfeiting efforts
  • E-predigree is more of a US centric term
  • Projects are underway in the EU
  • Pedigree document goes through supply chain – xml message
  • Are there ways that HL7 could fit in?
Action:  Christian to provide copy of what is in the document

5. Harmonization proposal (SupplyEventUnitCode)

  • Concerns were raised about harmonization proposal
  • Discussion of the options for meeting the requirements
Action:  Update harmonization proposal to include updates for definitions and to remove SupplyUnit proposal
Action: Provide patterns/guidance for how to populate depending on what is being prescribed

Orlando, FL; Wednesday 18th May; Q4

Attendees:

John Hatem Oracle USA john.hatem@oracle .com

Hugh Glover Blue Wave UK Hugh_Glover@bluewaveinformatics.co.uk

Jean Duteau Gordon Point Informatics CA Jean.duteau@gpinformatics.com

Melva Peters (Scribe) Canada Health Infoway CA mpeters@infoway-inforoute.ca

Tom de Jong (Chair) HL7 Netherlands/ NICTIZ Netherlands tom@nova-pro.nl

Vassil Peylchev Epic US vassil@epic.com

Rob Hallowell Siemens Healthcare USA Robert.hallowell@siemens.com

Ana Estelrich PHAST France Ana.estelrich@phast.fr

1. Start-up project for examples/implementation guide

  • Discussion of how do we include this kind of work in our plan, over and above the ballot content
  • Suggested that we put a plan together to identify the types of content that we think go into this and then we can prioritize the tasks
  • Development of a project scope statement – will force us to develop a plan and develop a timeline to deliver
  • Brainstorming for what the guidance would include;
  • Publish on a wiki
  • Separation of process/dynamic model from content
  • Clarity in language – geared to final xml
  • In document examples – snippets
  • Realm considerations – constraints and implementation guidance
  • Only guidance where realm may need to provide constraint/guidance
  • Best practices
  • Specific considerations (eg GTS)
  • Publish as an informative document
  • Need to ensure whatever we include isn’t in conflict with current implementations (NL, CA, etc)
  • Compact – bring material together so implementers do not have to go out to find/get information
  • Ability to print full document in addition to html linked pages
  • Timing – attributes used for which purposes
    • GTS
    • Timestamps
  • Dosage instructions (currently in appendix to ballot)
  • Coding for medications – where do you put ids, values, units – based on different patterns
  • Architecture
  • Business processes – drawings on how a process works
  • Glossary
  • Requirements documentation
  • Consider an IHE lite format
  • Terminology
  • Example messages
  • Template
  • Avoid duplicating text
  • Recommendations on writing national standards (similar to realm considerations)
  • Conformance guidance and testing
  • Hot topics
  • FAQs

Orlando, FL; Thursday 19th May; Q1

Attendees:

John Hatem (Scribe) Oracle USA john.hatem@oracle .com

Hugh Glover Blue Wave UK Hugh_Glover@bluewaveinformatics.co.uk

Charles Rica ASIP FR Charles.roca@sante.gov.fr

Line Saele Helse Vest IKT NO line.sele@helse-vest-ikt.no

Tom de Jong HL7 Netherlands/ NICTIZ Netherlands tom@nova-pro.nl

Tim Buxton EMA UK Tim.buxton@ema.europa.eu

Rob Hallowell (Chair) Siemens Healthcare USA Robert.hallowell@siemens.com

Ana Estelrich PHAST France Ana.estelrich@phast.fr

1. “White Boarding” – Planning / Project Review Discussion

  • The HL7 projects for the Pharmacy WG were each evaluated. We will continue the planning discussion in the next quarter. See updated 3 YR plan spreadsheet.
Motion to Publish Medication Dispense and Supply Event as Normative, as it currently exists was put forth by John Hatem, and seconded by Hugh G.  The vote was:  For: 6    Against: 0   Abstain:  1
  • There were several projects that the group agreed need to be closed, but the action item was:
send an announcement to Rx list serv and then after 2 weeks period of waiting, then close these projects.

Orlando, FL; Thursday 19th May; Q2

Attendees:

John Hatem (Scribe) Oracle USA john.hatem@oracle .com

Hugh Glover Blue Wave UK Hugh_Glover@bluewaveinformatics.co.uk

Line Saele Helse Vest IKT NO line.sele@helse-vest-ikt.no

Tom de Jong HL7 Netherlands/ NICTIZ Netherlands tom@nova-pro.nl

Tim Buxton EMA UK Tim.buxton@ema.europa.eu

Rob Hallowell (Chair) Siemens Healthcare USA Robert.hallowell@siemens.com

Ana Estelrich PHAST France Ana.estelrich@phast.fr

1. Ballot Resolution Continued for Medication Statement ballot comments

  • See Ballot Spreadsheet for Medication Statement ballot dispositions.
  • This completes the ballot dispositions except for the Joint Initiative ballots of which there are 6 and 4 of those have been reviewed on the weekly Rx calls. Hugh suggested that we complete those

2. Weekly Call Schedule for RX meetings

  • Meeting times are being moved to Monday at 4PM EST
  • Hugh and Rob will send out a joint meeting announcement with GoTo Meeting info and tele-conference info.

3. Out of Cycle Meeting Discussion

  • General discussion on dates and approaches for holding an out of cycle meeting. There was not a commitment to doing an out of cycle meeting, but if we did hold this meeting one thought was that the time frame would be close to the Sept WGM. One possibility was to start the OOC during the Sept WGM (1 day) and then make a decision for 3 days at some future time.

4. Planning discussion from Q1 continued

  • Discussion about tasks needed to address Sept WGM target. One of the tasks is to get a PUB DB that is stable and has been proved to be able to break it into topics and to put it back together. Rob owns this task today and he can shoot for getting this done in early June, 2011. Rob and Hugh were discussing how to work together most efficiently.
  • See updated 3 YR Plan spreadsheet. We have added in priorities for our projects, and also included information about what projects we need to close and target for Sept 2011 or Jan 2012 WGM.

5. RX Wiki Discussion

  • Hugh has created the Wiki and he strongly suggests we use the Wiki and encourage others to do so.

Orlando, FL; Thursday 19th May; Q3

Joint with O&O / Clinical Statement

Orlando, FL; Thursday 19th May; Q4

Attendees:

John Hatem Oracle USA john.hatem@oracle .com

Hugh Glover Blue Wave UK Hugh_Glover@bluewaveinformatics.co.uk

Line Saele (Scribe) Helse Vest IKT NO line.sele@helse-vest-ikt.no

Tom de Jong HL7 Netherlands/ NICTIZ Netherlands tom@nova-pro.nl

Rob Hallowell (Chair) Siemens Healthcare USA Robert.hallowell@siemens.com

1. Project review (cont)

  • John Hatem is cleaning up the 3 year plan sheet.
  • Discussions on the projects are stated in the 3 year plan sheet.
  • Melva Peters is assigned as project facilitator for the Pharmacy WG.

2. Open podium for new ideas/proposals

  • See project plan:
  • Implementation guide
  • Clinical Statement

3. Ballot Preparation/Action Item Work

  • Use case:
    • “I haven’t asked the patient, so I don’t know what medication he/she is on”
    • “I asked the patient what medication he/she is on, but the patient does not know”
    • “I asked the patient, and he/she stated that he/she is not on any medication”
  • Discussions on how to model this use cases. Conclusion: No known medication - use Medication Statement – but we need to have consumable 0..1.

Orlando, FL; Friday 20th May; Q1

Attendees:

John Hatem Oracle USA john.hatem@oracle .com

Hugh Glover (Chair) Blue Wave UK Hugh_Glover@bluewaveinformatics.co.uk

Melva Peters (Scribe) Canada Health Infoway CA mpeters@infoway-inforoute.ca

Alfred Kausel Suncoast Solutions US akausel@sncoast.com

Nick Halsey EMA Nick.halsey@ema.europa.eu

Sabine EMA Sabine.brosch@ema.europa.eu

Panagiotis Telonis EMA Panagiotis.telonis@europa.eu

1. IDMP Discussion

  • Hugh provided an overview of the IDMP projects and current status
  • IDMP includes a number of message flows
  • ICSR – is the current process to send adverse reaction information from health care providers and Pharma to regulators
  • General conceptual data model that needs to be translated into an implementation
  • HL7 – Pharmacy project – Defining the mapping and developing the message sets

2. Allergy/Intolerance/Adverse Reactions

  • Joint meeting planned for patient care and patient care
  • Need to make sure that models fit ICSR
  • Tom has agreed to participate in a joint session on behalf of Pharmacy
  • Pharmacy has a project identified to look at contraindication messages although not active

Orlando, FL; Friday 20th May; Q2

Attendees:

John Hatem Oracle USA john.hatem@oracle .com

Hugh Glover (Chair) Blue Wave UK Hugh_Glover@bluewaveinformatics.co.uk

Melva Peters (Scribe) Canada Health Infoway CA mpeters@infoway-inforoute.ca

Alfred Kausel Suncoast Solutions US akausel@sncoast.com

Nick Halsey EMA Nick.halsey@ema.europa.eu

Sabine Brosch EMA Sabine.brosch@ema.europa.eu

Jean Duteau Gordon Point Informatics CA Jean.duteau@gpinformatics.com

Joginder Madra Gordon Point Informatics CA Joginder.madra@gpinformatics.com

Lloyd McKenzie HL7 Canada CA Lloyd@lmckenzie.com

1. Action Item List

  • Discussion of the status of the pharmacy models in relationship to CPM.
  • Have had joint meetings with O&O
  • Base CPM models will be put on g-forge
  • For new CMETs derivation – bring to O&O for discussion
  • PHER looking at vaccines – had planned to look at Pharmacy models, but want to ensure they align with CPM.
  • Item 88 – Pharmacy CMETs – Action: Hugh will follow-up with Kathleen to confirm if this is still outstanding.
Action:  Add discussion of EHR-FM Pharmacy material on teleconference
Action:  Hugh to review current DMP and compare to default.
Action:  Review and approve DMP on upcoming teleconference

2. Overview of Ballot

3.