March 29, 2016 UDI Project Meeting
- Hans Buitendijk
- Jose Costa Teixeira
- Benhaz Minaei
- Nancy Orvis
- Beth Pumo,
- Steve Rosenberger
- MaryKay McDaniel
- Bob Yencha
- Marti Velezis
- No meeting minutes reviewed
Options for Ballot Content:
- September Ballot
- OOC Ballot – 30 days notice (to occur between May and Sept ballot.
- Peer Review with future Ballot (September 2016).
Discussed the Peer Review process (note – slides on the process were reviewed).
- Group decided to proceed with a Peer Review of the UDI DAM. The following motion was made:
- Motion made by Jose/Marti to withdraw the May 2016 Ballot content and prepare the content to conduct a Peer Review.
Question was asked regarding the artifact names for the UDI DAM. The document sent out by Patrick named, “HL7 Version 3 Domain Analysis Model: Medical Devices and Unique Device Identification, Release 1” is different than the Ballot title, “HL7 Domain Analysis Model: Device Data Exchange, Release 1 (PI ID: 1238)”. Before we peer Review – we need to sort out the artifact names.
- Vote: For: 7; Against: 0, Abstain: 1
- Actions: Need to establish a timeline for the peer review process – given the available resources. Note subsequent discussion regarding meeting in Montreal.
May 2016 Working Group meeting
- Discussed whether or not to have 1-2 quarters to discuss the Peer Review content and/or review comments.
- Participants would be at the WGM; and others may be if the time slots worked around their other commitments.
- Hans will suggest open quarters to the group; but we need to determine if the work will be ready for the meeting.
- Depending on the availability of materials and review by the group.
- April 5, 2016 at 12 noon EDT