This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

January 14, 2014 Security WG Conference Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Back to Security Main Page

Attendees

Member Name Present Member Name Present Member Name Present
Mike Davis Security Co-chair x John Moehrke Security Co-chair x Trish Williams Security Co-chair
Bernd Blobel, Security Co-chair . Johnathan Coleman x .
Kathleen Connor x Duane DeCouteau x Reed Gelzer .
Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-chair x Rick Grow x David Henkel x
Muhammed Jafari x Don Jorgenson . Diana Proud-Madruga x
Harry Rhodes . Ioana Singureanu . Richard Thoreson CBCC Co-chair .
Tony Weida x Rick Grow x .
Paul Petronelli, Co-Chair Mobile Health Security WG x [Walter Suarez x .
.
. . .


Back to Security Main Page

Agenda

  1. (05 min) Roll Call, Approve Minutes & Accept Agenda
  2. (5 min) DS4P ballot update
  3. (5 min) PASS SLS Ballot update
  4. (5 min) HCS Recirulation Ballot update
  1. (10 min) update plans for training, and WGM agenda

Meeting Minutes DRAFT

Meeting Minutes from January 7 reviewed and approved (Motion: John M/Second: Duane; 0/0/11 Duane will only be avaialbe MOnday Q3,Q4 during the Security-CBCC joint meeting and will provide possibly a DS4P - Normative II

  • 5 negatives, remaining are affirmative, 68 abstain, 33 no vote
  • Pass (37%, required 33 needed)
  • comments are all workable per John Moehrke

SLS

  • 6 negative, 63 abstain, 21 no votes, 43 affirmative
  • quorum 84%
  • must have good understanding of technical elements (per Walter Suarez) are required to provide good comments.
  • there are technical and protocols which are not covered in other groups

'HCS

  • 4 affirmative votes
  • no negatives

Security and Privacy Ontology

  • one remaining negative (which still needs to be withdrawn. Bernd has been contacted to resolve

Security WG - needs to recalculate the health metrics,

WGM Agenda Updates made see: [

Mobile Health

ACTION ITEM (12/17):

  • (1/7) John to look up old tutorial information for review at next meeting
  • Security WG members should forward agenda items to Suzanne for the upcoming meeting.
  • Kathleen and Suzanne to review action items from last WGM to make sure there is nothing still outstanding.

Add to WGM Security Agenda:

  • FHIR Connect-ta-thon - update from Duane