February 3rd 2009 CBCC Conference Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Community-Based Collaborative Care Working Group Meeting
- Ioana Singureanu Scribe Chair
- Richard Thoreson
- John Moehrke
- Kathleen Connor
- Pat Pyette
- (05 min) Roll Call
- Minutes approval: deferred; Agenda items:
- Clarification on ballot dispositions (John Moehrke)
- The approved ballot comments are available at: Approved Ballot Reconciliation
- added comment on item #3 "The language is based on real-life requirements (this a quotation). We have to support this requirement through our standard. It is not the only requirement."
- DAM comments and recent discussions regarding multi-tier policy (Richard Thoreson): The consensus is that the high level actions/license types will be aimed at the policy maker and consumers. These coded concepts will be associated with value sets based on atomic operations (e.g. read, print, etc.) The value sets will be representative and may be used in integration profiles.
- Operations - need to be useful for implementation (Kathleen Connor). This discussion will be resumed next week.
Adjourned@3:12 pm --Ioana13 21:42, 3 February 2009 (UTC)