This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

February 18, 2014 Security WG Conference Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Back to Security Main Page

Attendees

Member Name Present Member Name Present Member Name Present
Mike Davis Security Co-chair x John Moehrke Security Co-chair x Trish Williams Security Co-chair
Bernd Blobel, Security Co-chair . Johnathan Coleman x .
Kathleen Connor x Duane DeCouteau . Reed Gelzer .
Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-chair x Rick Grow x David Henkel x
Muhammed Jafari x Don Jorgenson . Diana Proud-Madruga x
Harry Rhodes . Ioana Singureanu . Richard Thoreson CBCC Co-chair .
Amanda Nash . Walter Suarez . Tony Weida .
x x
.
. . .


Back to Security Main Page

Agenda

  1. (05 min) Roll Call, Approve Minutes & Accept Agenda
  2. (5 min) NIB Submission
  3. (15 min) Approve SPO Publication
    1. SPO Publication Request
  4. (15 min) Approve SLS and HCS Publication Request
    1. HCS Publication Request
    2. SLS Publication Request
  5. (15 min) Approve HL7 Security WGM Minutes San Antonio Jan 2014 draft
  6. (15 min) Continued work on March Harmonization Proposals - Review security label structure with trust label fields, Trust Framework Definitions, and LOA fields.
    1. March 2014 Harmonization Proposal - Trust
  7. Ways forward to move SPO to Mind-Map
  8. DS4P Ballot Discussion

Action Items: NIBS by Feb 16th

Meeting Minutes DRAFT

NIB Submission for CDA Consent Directive (update)

Submitted, update e-mail sent to Lynn Laasko correcting date and normative ballot intent


Approve SPO Publication Request

MOTION to approve the SPO publication(Tony/Second:Johnathan) VOTE: Objections: none, Abstentions: none, MOTION PASSES 10-0-0

Approve SLS and HCS Publication Request

MOTION to approve the HCS Publication(Kathleen/Second:Diana) VOTE: Objections: none, Abstentions: none, MOTION PASSES 10-0-0

MOTION to approve the SLSL Publication(Kathleen/Second:Tony) VOTE: Objections: none, Abstentions: none, MOTION PASSES 10-0-0

DS4P

  • Remaining negatives have agreement to be withdrawn
  • Unknown status of request for publication? per Johnathan request

Last recall was the Lantana folk requested for negatives to be withdrawn (per Johnathan Lantana has agreed to withdraw) MOTION: Submit request for publication the DS4P on the condition that we catch up with the offline activity (remaining withdrawal removed from ballot site); request to withdraw still needs to be sent ACTION: Johnathan will speak to Ioana to send request to withdraw be sent// Johnathan will call in from HIMSS with an update.

Continued work on March Harmonization Proposals - Review security label structure with trust label fields, Trust Framework Definitions, and LOA fields. PPT given by Kathleen

Trust Framework Definitions: ACTION: Mike will contact Bernd for his feelings on this project. There are some qualities that we should think about, governance items that we need to think about. Legal items, such as is self-attestation sufficient?, etc. There are both static and dynamic models for establishing trust frameworks.

They started with creating a trust taxonomy, but were wrapped up in the how to do it, now they are in how do we trust this path from a to b and the different relay points of where it could go. Originally planning to publish that, but it was withrawn. we can use it as valuable work, but I dont' think they're going to carry it forward.

Kathleen created a branch for assurance that defines the key places where LOA plays at a high level. (better defintiions for authentications are needed). She will continue to bring information forward (needs to be submitted by 3/2, or we can continue to work until July)


Meeting Adjourned at 1503 PST --Suzannegw (talk) 23:09, 18 February 2014 (UTC)