20170405 PLA call
return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Program
|HL7 PLA Call Minutes
Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Participant Code: 985371,
|Facilitator||Mary Kay/ Austin||Note taker(s)||Anne|
|x||Mary Kay McDaniel|
|no quorum definition|
- Notes of 20170321_PLA_call review
- notional division of products into product families and lines, to provide examples for peer review.
- Level of granularity
- Identify which pieces are orphaned, and the political elements to be surfaced.
- Positioning cross-product family artifacts (standards naming)
- BAM-lite feedback and review
- Governance on V2.x (v2.9 substantive changes)
- develop form to request establishing a Product Family
- SGB has started reviewing the CDAMG Mission & Charter but has not completed yet
- Austin notes that there has been discussion that CIMI is acting like a product family. May pop up on PLA's radar.
- Continued reviewing sheet of potential CDAMG candidates.
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved