20170308 PLA call
return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Program
|HL7 PLA Call Minutes
Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Participant Code: 985371,
|Facilitator||Mary Kay/ Austin||Note taker(s)||Anne|
|x||Mary Kay McDaniel|
|no quorum definition|
- Notes of 20170208_PLA_call review
- Continue with CDA MG - Formal Relationships section
- notional division of products into product families and lines, to provide examples for peer review.
- Level of granularity
- Identify which pieces are orphaned, and the political elements to be surfaced.
- Positioning cross-product family artifacts (standards naming)
- BAM-lite feedback and review
- Governance on V2.x (v2.9 substantive changes)
- develop form to request establishing a Product Family
- Call began at 2:04 pm
- Worked on formal relationships section of CDA-MG M&C
- Management group is formed by and responsible to the TSC. Discussion over what the relationship is with SGB. CDA-MG is responsible for adhering to precepts established by the SGB. Coordinates activities through the TSC. Provides advice and recommendations to the SGB and is monitored and evaluated by the SGB. CDA-MG coordinates with the CDA Product Family Methodology group (TBD)
- No formal relationships outside of HL7
- Mary Kay will send out for final review.
- Reviewed candidate spreadsheet. Added columns for Provider, Implementer, Payer, Steering Division, International, Other Leadership Commitments.
- Discussion over how to identify candidates. Will send out communication to cochairs looking for suggestions.
- Ken suggests that SGB should not be part of reporting and approving members; governance for the management group is TSC. Consulted the BAM. TSC and Governance Board are responsible for establishing management groups according to BAM.
- Take M&C to SGB week of 3/13 for approval
- Take to TSC following SGB for endorsement and recruiting
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2016 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved