20170208 PLA call
return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Program
|HL7 PLA Call Minutes
Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Participant Code: 985371,
|Facilitator||Mary Kay/ Austin||Note taker(s)||Anne|
|x||Mary Kay McDaniel|
|no quorum definition|
- Notes of 20170119_PLA_WGM review
- CDAMG Mission and Charter - continue work
- notional division of products into product families and lines, to provide examples for peer review.
- Level of granularity
- Identify which pieces are orphaned, and the political elements to be surfaced.
- Positioning cross-product family artifacts (standards naming)
- BAM-lite feedback and review
- Governance on V2.x (v2.9 substantive changes)
- develop form to request establishing a Product Family
- Reviewed CDA MG Mission and Charter; Mary Kay displayed and made edits.
- Parking lot items for future MG (removed from current M&C):
- Review and advise on how to improve interoperability within the product family by adhering to best practices
- Recommendations on education related to the product family
Manage and recommend product identity, education and intellectual property controls following precepts established by the SGB
- Discussion over how to select the four member representatives from across the organization. Would need to support stakeholder perspectives and domain needs.
- Next time: Formal relationships with other HL7 groups and with groups outside of HL7.
- No call 2017-02-22 or 2017-03-01 (due to HIMSS and then Harmonization)...next call 2017-03-08
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved