20161214 PLA call
return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Program
|HL7 PLA Call Minutes
Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Participant Code: 985371,
|Facilitator||Mary Kay/ Austin||Note taker(s)||Anne|
|x||Mary Kay McDaniel|
|no quorum definition|
- Notes of 20161130PLA_call review
- Continue CDA Mgmt group M&C
- Assess existing forms for appropriateness to request a new product family
- notional division of products into product families and lines, to provide examples for peer review.
- Level of granularity
- Identify which pieces are orphaned, and the political elements to be surfaced.
- Positioning cross-product family artifacts (standards naming)
- BAM-lite feedback and review
- develop form to request establishing a Product Family
- TSC approved moving forward with the CDA mgmt. group
- Discussion over meeting Monday Q3 in San Antonio to discuss coordination. Need to send out invites.
- Continued work on CDA Mgmt group M&C. Made appropriate updates to the document.
- Drafted questions for the Monday San Antonio meeting
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2016 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved