20160420 PLA call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Program

HL7 PLA Call Minutes

Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Participant Code: 985371,
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/177894709

Date: 2016-04-20
Time: 2PM
Facilitator Mary Kay/ Austin Note taker(s) Anne
Attendee Name


x Calvin Beebe
Woody Beeler
Lorraine Constable
Bo Dagnall
Jean Duteau,
Rick Haddorff
x Tony Julian
Paul Knapp
x Austin Kreisler,
Lynn Laakso
x Mary Kay McDaniel
x Brian Pech
John Quinn
x John Roberts
x Andy Stechishin
no quorum definition

Agenda

  • Agenda review
  • Notes of 20160406_PLA_call review
  • Action Items:
    • Follow-up with InM re: V2 methodology responsibilities (meeting 4/11
  • Tasks
    • Finish slides (how should we arrange management and methodology?)
    • Follow up with WGM powerpoints
  • notional division of products into product families and lines, to provide examples for peer review.
    • Level of granularity
    • Identify which pieces are orphaned, and the political elements to be surfaced.
    • Positioning cross-product family artifacts (standards naming)
  • BAM-lite feedback and review
    • Governance on V2.x (v2.9 substantive changes)
    • develop form to request establishing a Product Family

Minutes

  • Housekeeping
    • Should we switch to GTM VOIP?
      • Group agrees that would be best.
      • ACTION: Anne to make the switch and send out update
  • Action Items:
    • Follow-up with InM re: V2 methodology responsibilities (meeting 4/11
  • Tasks
    • Finish CDA slides (how should we arrange management and methodology?)
      • Mary Kay displays slides.
      • One family: CDA that includes CDA Base Standard (CDA and V3 RIM - V3 may ultimately be a stand-alone product family), CDA Template and IGs, and Product line. Challenge is that we have multiple tools. Discussion over whether we need to create a higher level logical domain model for CDA since it spans multiple product families. Discussion over political sensitivity around this issue. Dialogue with those who are bridging the divide (Rick, Brett, Austin, FMG, SGB, FGB, Structured Docs, Templates, MnM to talk about how to reach the goal of how to make it one family that spans CDA and FHIR, for example. Can you convert from FHIR to CDA or reverse without losing information?
      • Next steps? Should put on WGM agenda for joint session with Structured Docs, Publishing, MnM, ITS (Tuesday quarter) and ask for cochair dinner time. In Baltimore add everyone else to discuss in joint session (FHIR, etc.) and ask for cochair dinner time.
  • Decision to meet next week to work on "roadshow" powerpoint.
    • Follow up with WGM powerpoints

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2016 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved