This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2016-10-26 Working Meeting

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Back to main PASS Audit Services page.

Agenda

  • Action Items: See meeting summary below
  • Review and approve NIB. Unanimously approved.
  • Discuss updates (continued)
    • Questions for Pat P.

Minutes

Attendees

Member Present Member Present
Diana Proud-Madruga- SOA co-chair x Andrea Christenot
David Silver Dave Pyke x
Ken Salyards Doug Timpe
Suzanne Gonzales-Webb Beth Pumo x
Mike Davis x Mark Underwood
Richard Ettema Mario Hyland
Kevan Riley Pat Pyette x

Meeting summary

Action Items:

  • Timeline for publication:
    • Diana to submit NIB (Due Oct 30)(Diana sending out the draft NIB to SOA, CBCC, and Security WGs)
    • 1st draft due Nov 7 (Diana to send first draft to Lynn)
    • Voting starts Dec 9
  • Task list:
    • Diana finish updates (in progress)
    • New use case written (Diana to work with Mike on this)
    • Include Mark Underwood's disclosure scenarios? Dave Pyke to read through scenarios to determine applicability. (David determined that most were out of scope for this document. Some are possibly in scope.)
  • Dave P. to ask Pat about roles in Idealized Disclosure Record tables. How are "Source" and "Destination" roles? (Dave contacted Pat and Pat has agreed to attend the next meeting.)
  • Dave S. to look at document and come up with a recommendation for where to put the Audit FM along with the FM capability requirements. (This may be an area where Pat can help as well.)

Meeting Minutes

  • NIB Approval - Approved unanimously
  • Discuss updates - Went through some of the comments and made additional updates. Specifically addressed questions which Pat P. could answer due to his involvement on the original project.