20151216 PLA call
return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Program
|HL7 PLA Call Minutes
Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Participant Code: 985371,
|Facilitator||Mary Kay/ Austin||Note taker(s)||Anne|
|x||Mary Kay McDaniel|
|no quorum definition|
- Notes of 20151118_PLA_call review
- Update from publishing on approval of new M&C and discussion on methodology
- notional division of products into product families and lines, to provide examples for peer review.
- Level of granularity
- Identify which pieces are orphaned, and the political elements to be surfaced.
- Positioning cross-product family artifacts (standards naming)
- BAM-lite feedback and review
- Governance on V2.x (v2.9 substantive changes)
- develop form to request establishing a Product Family
- No V2 publishing call occurred on which to review M&C outlining their role as management group for V2.
- Methodology for V2:
- InM coordinating with CGIT and Vocabulary. Do we have to put it in InM M&C and CGIT M&C and Vocabulary M&C about their role in the methodology of V2? Paul states yes. You want to have it from a PLA perspective to describe the implementation of the architecture. Andy: yes, otherwise it becomes something that is informal.
- So SGB should come up with definition of methodology for V2, and then SGB meets with those groups to have them include this in their M&C. Paul: Yes, and we put these named groups into boxes so that we're formally recognizing that we've been through the analysis and the groups have formally accepted the role.
- Paul: Vocabulary is more than just a domain committee in terms of the work they do. They should likely be domain and management. Discussion on how HTA fits in. dotted line from SGB and HTA; HTA is in role of relationships between HL7 and external orgs. Mary Kay updates diagram for Vocabulary's piece.
- First call should be with Vocabulary; then add calls other family groups once vocabulary is consistent in the application of their role across all product families.
- SGB needs to define methodology for V2 (roles of CGIT, InM, and Vocabulary for v2).
- Should we have this conversation with Vocab at the WGM? SGB meets Sunday Q3 and Friday Q2. Paul wants Sunday Q3 and Friday Q1 and Q2.
- Will meet on the 30th to solidify agendas and presentations for WGM
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved