20140318 SAIF AP ConCall
Jump to navigation Jump to search
SAIF Architecture Program – 2014-03-18 Meeting
- Time: 12:00 - 13:00 Eastern
- Phone Number: +1 (770) 657 9270
- Participant Passcode: 985371
- Web Coordinates: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/854429925 Meeting ID: 854-429-925
- Role Call
- Agenda Review
- Touch point status of interviews (CDA R3, FGB and FMG) and review the work done to date on the powerpoint
- Carried foward from the Feb 18, 2014 call which was cancelled:
- Next steps
X=Present on Call
|Facilitator||Austin Kreisler||Note taker(s)||David Hamill|
|X||Austin Kreisler||TSC Chair|
|X||David Hamill||HL7 HQ / Program Manager|
|X||Rick Haddorff||Project Services WG / SAIF Pilot Coordination Pjt|
|X||Lorraine Constable||Composite Order Pjt / OO Behavioral Framework Pjt|
|Patrick Loyd||OO Work Group / Composite Order Pjt|
|Ken McCaslin||TSC Chair Elect|
|Alean Kirnak||Cross Paradigm Project|
|Quorum Requirements Met: Yes|
Touch point status of interviews (CDA R3, FGB and FMG)
- Interviewed MnM, FGB, FMG. Focused on SAIF governance and how the precepts are working/aren't working for FHIR.
- The FGB has been the least successful in the SAIF precepts because they are working things 'on the fly' as they develop FHIR.
- FMG has taken over trying to come up with the precepts and the metrics.
- Paul: Brian, Lorrane and Paul have created some precepts, brought them to FMG. FMG rejected them as they weren't what they were looking for.
- Rick did interview the Cross Paradigm project and entered the information in the PowerPoint.
- CDA R3 Interview remains open.
- With the PowerPoint and SAIF AP in May, 2014 WGM in Phoenix, the TSC has reserved an entire quarter to discuss SAIF AP.
- Also, the PowerPoint will be presented at one of the ArB meetings.
- Last Slide - Add the following
- The pilot projects will continue on; they may take on additional scope to complete SAIF AP artifacts that couldn't be completed during the past few years (e.g. Cross Paradigm may want to try to complete the SAIF IG)
- Harvest the reusable artifacts
Next Meeting's Agenda topics
- Interview Austin about CDA R3
- Review updated PowerPoint
- Create a PSS to create a Tooling project to address the Action Item created in GForge from the Cambridge WGM stemming from the Behavioral Framework project
Adjourned 12:55 PM Eastern Time