This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

20140205 US Realm TF Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
US Realm Task Force Call Agenda/Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/414809453

Date: 2014-02-05
Time: 5 pm Eastern Standard Time
Facilitator Ken McCaslin Note taker(s) Lynn
Attendee Name
x Becky Angeles
Calvin Beebe
x Woody Beeler
x Wendy Blumenthal, CDC
Joe Bormel
Keith Boone
Julie Crouse
x Jim Daniel, HHS
x John Feikema
Marc Hadley
Tony Julian
Kensaku Kawamoto
x Paul Knapp
x Austin Kreisler,
x Lynn Laakso
x Anna Langhans, ONC
x Ken McCaslin
regrets John Quinn
x Wendy Scharber
x Atanu Sen
x David Susanto
Pat Van Dyke
no quorum definition

Agenda

Administrivia

  • Agenda review
  • Action Items
    • PSS on Standards 101 for ONC Contractors
    • KenM will send a note to Ted, Rob and Heather to check on source of truth for value sets status and meeting schedule and let the group know by email
    • KenM and JohnQ to recommend a convention for storing near-production version S&I material to not violate HL7 IP issues.
  • Review notes from 20140123_US_Realm_TF_WGM

Discussion:

Minutes

  • Agenda review
  • Action Items
    • PSS on Standards 101 for ONC Contractors - John will have a draft after vacation
    • KenM will send a note to Ted, Rob and Heather to check on source of truth for value sets status and meeting schedule and let the group know by email - still working on it.
    • KenM and JohnQ to recommend a convention for storing near-production version S&I material to not violate HL7 IP issues. Still working on it. WGM revealed a struggle around when development material becomes protected IP
  • Review notes from 20140123_US_Realm_TF_WGM approved by general consent

Discussion:

  • Cancer Registry Reporting IG (Ken Pool, PHER)
    • Anna reviews the PSS noting they need a publishing facilitator and specific names of implementers. Cosponsors are still voting. Wendy B gives a background on the project.
    • Anna notes it is a standalone IG not part of CCDA as it uses secondary data. SDWG will likely review tomorrow. This may reflect a lot of work in a short ballot cycle notes Austin.
    • Copyright agreement with IHE may also be needed. Review of timelines for approval and deadline for joint copyright agreement. Anna will try to work out a call with IHE next week. Austin recommends Ken discuss with Chuck Jaffe to "prod" IHE and include Karen Van on the call. NIB deadline is Feb 16th . John Roberts and PHER discussed that they did not want to check the joint copyright box and indicate that it was still to be determined. CCDA has a joint copyright agreement with multiple SDOs and it does not encompass this project.
    • PSS on "Analysis for Harmonized EU-US Patient Summary Exchange"
      • Anna reviews the intent not to ballot in May, perhaps in September, and describes their status on setting the goals, such as a harmonized template incorporated directly into EHRs in US and EU. Goal is to get to the template and joint ballot with ISO but not to include the mapping in the ballot, adds Feik.
      • Austin notes that as UV Realm the US Realm Task Force may not really need to focus upon it. It's being driven by ONC so it landed here first.
      • Anna anticipates the PSS will go through formal approval in May for September.
    • Feik notes that a new project in ONC with Regenstrief, CHCF and CDC to produce common order sets using LOINC. Clem and Dan and CDC folks could attend next week to review. Universal Order Codes are the preferred name in the lab industry to distinguish the LOINC set of analytes from other sets. TSC just approved Lab Order Conceptual and Logical Specifications projects so they need to work with OO. They will discuss on the LOI call tomorrow and the OO call the following week.
  • Referred from 2014-02-03 TSC Call


Adjourned 5:50 PM

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items