This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

20131211 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/450662277

Date: 2013-12-11
Time: 1:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Lynn
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x Hugh Glover x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Ron Parker, FGB Chair . John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
GTM only Lorraine Constable x Paul Knapp x John Moehrke x Lynn Laakso, scribe
x David Hay x Josh Mandel x Brian Pech Austin Kreisler
.

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20131204_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Need to combine criteria at FHIR Connectathons with distinction of connectathon versus hackathon and come up with process.
      • Paul/Lorraine/Brian will draft responsibilities around ballot, publishing levels, etc.
      • Hugh will take some excerpts from his presentation to HL7 UK and create a wiki page
      • Liaisons must also notify their groups that the RIM Mappings will be developed (mostly in the domain areas, not infrastructure) and may need their involvement or review
  • Reports
  • Process management
    • Review reconciliation issues assigned to FMG (Lloyd)
    • review Technology and extension registry project (Lorraine)
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Roll Call - quorum-challenged until David joins; convening anyway at 1:05PM
  • Agenda Check = Josh/John moved and approved
  • Minutes from 20131204_FMG_concall Josh/John moved and approved
  • Hugh, David and Paul join
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Need to combine criteria at FHIR Connectathons with distinction of connectathon versus hackathon and come up with process. John had requested feedback on the distinction page. David will update the connectathon page (#5) to include this.
      • Paul/Lorraine/Brian will draft responsibilities around ballot, publishing levels, etc. Brian's draft exists and needs to be vetted by the three of them. Lorraine's draft under review by Paul and Brian; review next week.
      • Hugh will take some excerpts from his presentation to HL7 UK and create a wiki page - Hugh is foggy on what this was but has not done anything yet.
      • Liaisons must also notify their groups that the RIM Mappings will be developed (mostly in the domain areas, not infrastructure) and may need their involvement or review - still needed for Paul and Hugh.
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian) David will be putting together an announcement for this week's eNews.
      • Reviewing scenarios. Security of data reviewed and use of OAuth is not really functioning on Grahame's server, though Josh's allows OAuth more fully. Discussion ensued on what should be in the connectathon track when he and Grahame will not be there.
      • Paul is talking with someone from VA on security label service testing
      • Elements of experimental track reviewed
      • Josh reviews some issues with scenario 2.1 and 2.4 and updates made to wiki page
    • FGB – has not met; Ron has to-do for updated membership categories adding to M&C as defined in RACI chart. Lloyd would like to see the solicitation go out several weeks prior to WGM for vendor category
    • MnM – making progress on reconciliation
    • FMG Liaisons – Hugh notes the UK Hackathon is happening tomorrow including Ewout as tech lead, with about 11 people participating on only 3 weeks' notice. Hugh can't be there but Rik is driving the program - invite him to drop in next week and give an update.
  • Process management
    • cutoff date for making substantive changes that doesn't impact connectathon and adding found items from reconciliation
      • Lloyd proposes we may do so up until release of reconciliation spreadsheet and fully updated FHIR spec to QA process and solicitation for withdrawal. General consent
      • David notes that prior connectathons were billed as an opportunity to influence the spec; feedback from this would not necessarily influence the publication of the DSTU but might reveal showstoppers.
    • Review reconciliation issues assigned to FMG (Lloyd) - Lloyd presents the spreadsheet and discussion
    • review Technology and extension registry project (Lorraine) - need to identify a lead other than Grahame for backup
      • Lloyd would be willing to take it on if no one else wants it. David suggests we check with Grahame to find if there are other issues related to this. Lloyd reports Grahame wants HQ to take on hosting of extensions profiles and managing value sets and spec releases.
      • Need a registry similar to OID registry for system URIs.
      • Lorraine suggests we review the timeline. Much of the requirements for the January deliverable are already on the wiki page and FMG should review.
      • David moves and Hugh seconds endorsement of the PSS. Unanimously approved. Lorraine notes that the timeline will not work unless project lead drives to and need to gather requirements from HQ point of view as well.


Adjourned 2:01 PM

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20131218 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2013 Health Level Seven® International