This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2012-07-05 Tooling Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Tooling Meeting Template

Meeting Information

HL7 Tooling Meeting Agenda/Minutes

Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270;
Participant PassCode:586935#
GoToMeeting URL:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/699884034

Date: 2012-07-05
Time: 10:00 am EDT
Facilitator: Jane Curry Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Attendee Name, Affiliation
x Woody Beeler, Beeler Consulting
x Wilfred Bonney, HL7 HQ
Joshua Carmody, HL7 HQ Tooling Administrator
x Dennis Cheung, eHealth Ontario
Lorraine Constable, HL7 ES liaison
x Jane Curry, Co-Chair
Tim Ireland, Co-chair
x Lynn Laakso, HL7 HQ Tooling Support
x John Quinn
x Abdul-Malik Shakir, Shakir Consulting
John Ritter, EHR
x Andy Stechishin, Co-chair
Michael van der Zel, HL7 PC and RIMBAA liaison
Quorum Requirements Met (co-chair plus 3 counting staff): yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  • Roll Call & Agenda Review
  • Approval of previous minutes from 2012-06-28 Tooling Call
  • Review action items -
  • Review projects:
    Tooling-sponsored Projects
    • PI# 904 HL7/OHT Health Ingenuity Exchange Alpha Program Participation - approved by TSC
    • PI# 831 EHR-S FM Profiling Tool
    • PI# 803 Tooling DashBoard
    • PI# 802 Tooling Communication Plan and Execution
    • PI# 801 Tooling Strategy and Process Revision
    • PI# 742 Model Automated Exchange (MAX) for UML Models
  • Other/New Business



Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
Call to order 10:06 AM EDT

  • Roll Call & Agenda Review no changes identified
  • Approval of previous minutes from 2012-06-28 Tooling Call Andy moves and Woody seconds approval. AMS notes a correction to his organizational affiliation. Approved unanimously
  • Review action items -
  • 1453 Tools & Resources page - Andy will finish it in the next week or two.
  • Woody has nothing to report on 1998 and no future date estimate
  • 2003 - Josh is not present
  • 2294 Lynn will follow up again with Justin Fyfe.
  • Review projects:
    Tooling-sponsored Projects
    • PI# 904 HL7HL7/OHT Health Ingenuity Exchange Alpha Program Participation - approved by TSC; released to contracts listserv. Jane does not have the presentation ready this week. We have questions on how we intend to use this. Should we have one user group for each sponsoring group, Tooling, Templates, V3 Publishing. Nature of utility from Publishing POV is outside of Alpha program. She has question to developers on placement of interface to HingX for external software to register resources. She'd like to represent the ballot package and NE in HingX at least as a pattern, with an external script to populate the pattern when a new release is updated. This would be a pointer to sign on to obtain the material, as a registry that the artifact exists, not the actual IP. Woody notes that the publishing pattern might represent a great deal of the material. Jane, Woody and Don will speak offline on the representation. AMS asks if we should point to educational material and ambassador program slides? Jane says we can make an education user group. We want to make V3 more palatable to the public.
    • PI# 831 EHR-S FM Profiling Tool- released to contracts listserv. Close date is 16th. Selection should be by the 23rd. Contract template included in package with RFP to see terms and conditions.
    • PI# 803 Tooling_Dashboard- Posted stuff on the wiki, reviewed on ES call and Mike was going to go over it and evaluate feasibility. Need a link to the wiki page. Lynn will check with Mike. Andy has not received any feedback on the draft criteria. TSC dashboard was looking at highly manual data gathering. This relates to Tooling Strategy so Jane asks we review it again next week. Lynn will follow up with Mike to have him participate next week on reviewing the Tooling Dashboard.
    • PI# 802 Tooling Communication Plan and Execution - postpone to after Sept WGM to include stuff being worked on this summer
    • PI# 801 Tooling Strategy and Process Revision - John needs major elements for Board retreat at end of July; we need a draft presentation by end of next week. Jane will do that herself and then have an RFP after feedback from Board Retreat.
    • PI# 742 Model Automated Exchange (MAX) for UML Models - out for RFP on contracts listserv. AMS reports that they didn't have a call this week due to Independence Day but have the beginning of a functional requirements spec in EA. CIC call today will request those producing DAMs to provide a volunteer to contribute requirements. Patrick had a group at Vancouver of people who were interested in enhancing EA to see if there's participation in requirements for MAX. Should have a project team by the 23rd. Jane asks AMS to direct interested parties to the contract listserv; she's had no responses yet.
  • Jane offers to do a guided tour of HingX. She has some questions outstanding that leaves gaps in her presentation. It may be next week or the week after. We could have it on the 19th with the liaisons call. AMS won't make the 19th. The presentation will be on HingX to be linked as reference from other locations like the minutes. AMS asks about GoToMeeting recording. Jane finds it slows down the process significantly and is not happy with it. AMS reports success using it and she might try GTM support.
  • Steering Division election until July 30. Add to agenda for next week.

Adjourned 10:39 AM EDT.


Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • Task 2294 Lynn will follow up again with Justin Fyfe.
  • Lynn will follow up with Mike to have him participate next week on reviewing the Tooling Dashboard.
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Return to Tooling


© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.