2012-05-24 PA Call Minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Patient Administration Call

Meeting Information

HL7 3-Year Plan/Encounter Ballot Meeting Minutes

Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270
Participant Passcode: 986210
Go to Webex Meeting
Meeting Password: pawg1234
Host Key: 973475

Date: Monday May 24, 2012
Time: 07:00 AM (US Pacific Time, GMT -7)
Facilitator Alex de Leon Note taker Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Line Saele Helse Vest IKT, Norway
X Irma Jongeneel Nictiz, Netherlands
X Alexander Henket HL7, Netherlands
X Iryna Roy HL7 Canada
X Helen Drijfhout HL7 Netherlands
X Wendy Huang Canada Infoway
X Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente, USA

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Upcoming PA Ballot Items
  2. Adjourn

Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
After the introductions, the WG moved on to the next ballot material decisions.

Encounter
The Encounter Ballot received only one comment on the Encounter Ballot which was a question about why the Encounter ballot and the Patient Care model were not in synch. This question was answered as future work based on the harmonization with Patient Care. The remaining comments were retracted. The ballot therefore passed and can be published as DSTU in the next cycle. For encounter we just have to go through the process of publish as DSTU. Alexander Henket will take on the work to update the ballot to DSTU and Alex de Leon will contact Don to assure the process for publication. Line will send Alex the 2 implementers from Norway HL7 and Alex will update the project scope statement. Alex will wait for confirmation from Line that the changes of the current ballot were adopted and implemented by Norway.

Patient
The WG updated the wiki with results of each proposal. Alexander Henket will make updates based on the feedback there and prepare the material for ballot. This presumably can be ready for DSTU balloting in Sept 2012

Person
The WG determined that we would have to review and vote on the proposal items much as we did with the Patient topic during an upcoming conference call (June 7th, 2012).

Intedependent Registries
Iryna needs SVN access help from Alex. May be too much work for inclusion in next ballot. Iryna will give an update on the progress during the next conference call June 7th.

Provider
The reconciliation spreadsheet for this topic was found during the last WGM. This will need analysis to determine whether there is more reconciliation and what updates need to be made to the material. This is a good amount of work and unlikely to be done in time for the next ballot. Therefore, the WG is considering this for ballot in January 2013.

Organization
The reconciliation spreadsheet for this topic was found during the last WGM. This will need analysis to determine whether there is more reconciliation and what updates need to be made to the material. This is a good amount of work and unlikely to be done in time for the next ballot. Therefore, the WG is considering this for ballot in January 2013.

Scheduling
The reconciliation spreadsheet for this topic was found by Jane Daus during the last WGM. This was sent to the WG and will need analysis to determine whether there is more reconciliation and what updates need to be made to the material. This is also a good amount of work and unlikely to be done in time for the next ballot. Therefore, the WG is considering this for ballot in January 2013.

Scheduing CMETs
Irma moves to include in the next ballot for September 2012 the topics of Person, Patient and Interdependent Registries and work on the remaining topics of Provider, Organization and Scheduling topics for ballot in January 2013. Iryna seconded.

Vote: 6/0/0

Adjourned: 08:10 AM PST.

Meeting Outcomes

  1. Alexander Henket to update Encounter Topic ballot to DSTU.
  2. Alex de Leon to contact Don to see about process for publication.
  3. Line to email 2 implementer names from Norway for this topic after which Alex will update the project scope statement.
  4. Alexander Henket to prepare patient topic for DSTU balloting Sept 2012
  5. WG to review and reconcile Person Topic in upcoming telecon meeting
  6. Alex and Iryna to work on SVN (Subversion versioning software)for access to interdependent registries work
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • Next telecom meeting Thursday, June 7, 2012 (every other week thereafter)

Navigation

© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.