Vocabulary and RIM Harmonization Meetings
When HL7 first considered developing a single Reference Information Model (RIM) for use in all of the HL7 technical committees (as they were then known), it adopted a process of "RIM Harmonization" to assure that:
- There was a formal process for review and adoption of change proposals
- The process would include representation from all interested groups within HL7
- (and from external Standards Development Organizations (SDOs) that wished to collaborate)
- The representatives would reach consensus before approving a proposal
- An updated, documented, "approved" RIM would be available at each HL7 Working Group Meeting to allow progress on the RIM-based standards being developed in HL7
The first Harmonization Meeting was held July 8 & 9, 1997 in Indianapolis, Indiana. Since then there has been at least one "interim" Harmonization Meeting between each pair of Working Group Meetings. By 1999, when Vocabulary content became part of the core definition of the RIM classes, the scope was extended to include Vocabulary, and this dual responsibility has remained ever since.
In order to streamline participation in Harmonization by all interested parties, the Modeling and Methodology and Vocabulary Work Groups have developed a number of support pages on the Wiki.
- The primary resource is the Harmonization Process page that lays out the process followed, including responsibilities, scheduling, forms, deadlines, etc.
- The calendar for forthcoming meetings is maintained both as part of the MnM Schedule and on the Harmonization pages at HL7.org.
- Current proposals are on the Harmonization pages at HL7.org
- Summaries of proposals being considered for review are in the Category:ActiveHarmonizationSummaries
Coffre-fort ou Armoire forte
Il est évident qu'une alarme ne suffit plus pour sécuriser efficacement les documents et les bijoux ou vos autres valeurs. Un coffre-fort classe 1 ignifugé sera très efficace contre le vol et le feu comme le prouvent les tests effectués en laboratoire. Il conviendra de faire appel à un spécialiste du mobilier sécurité pour choisir correctement le matériel que vous devrez installer.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.