Back to Orders & Observations WG main page
Universal Device Identifier - Use Cases Project
The UDI Requirements Project is separate and distinct from the UDI Task Force current under the TSC. This project is to develop and document the use cases and other conceptual items which constitute the need and specific characteristics and constraints on uniquely identifying medical devices. This project is sponsored by the Orders & Observations work group.
Regular Teleconference Coordinates
Note dates/times sometimes change based on availability. See hl7.org and/or join the listserv for udpates
Dates: On Selected Tuesdays, Next Meeting is: Tuesday, July 26, 2016
Time: 12:00pm - 1:00pm EST
Number: +1 (770) 657 9270
Participant Passcode: 398652
- WebEx: https://fda.webex.com/fda/j.php?MTID=m40a6a072d9e4b354bb99222e7b0a04af
- Meeting number: 741 298 577
- Meeting password: 123456
- 6/30/2016 Add new primary author for DAM
- 7/26/2016 Next project meeting - Status DAM
- 8/14/2016 Announcement of peer review which starts 8/28/2016
- 8/23/2016 Next project meeting - Ensure everyone and doc ready for peer review
- 8/28/2016-9/10/2016 2 week peer review
- 9/10/2016 Final Day for submission of peer review comments
- 9/17-23/2016 Baltimore WGM and Plenary, Reconcile Peer Review comments
- 10/04/2016 Project meeting, Peer Review comment reconciliation
- 10/18/2016 Project meeting, Peer Review comment reconciliation
- 10/24/2016 Start of 2 weeks for changes to DAM doc to address reconciled issues from peer review
- 11/5/2016 Ballot submission - initial content
- 11/29/2016 Project Meeting - Final document approval
- 12/4/2016 Ballot submission – final content
Use Case Materials
- Label Samples
- HIBCC informative HRF using parenthesis vs. harmonization document curly braces.
- OIDs at agency level vs. FDA level. Perhaps even format level.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.