Tooling WGM 2012Jan16
Tooling Meeting Monday Q3
Tuesday Q3 Meeting Information
|HL7 Tooling Meeting Agenda/Minutes |
Location: 2012Jan WGM, , San Antonio TX
Time: 1:45 pm CST
|Facilitator: Andy Stechishin||Note taker(s): Andy Stechishin|
|x||Jane Curry, Co-Chair|
|x||Rene Spronk, RIMBAA|
|x||Andy Stechishin, Co-chair|
|regrets||Tim Ireland, co-chair|
|Quorum Requirements Met (co-chair plus 3 counting staff): yes|
Tooling/RIMBAA joint meeting
- Rene Spronk opened the discussion by reviewing the wiki page created by the RIMBAA group in the previous quarter describing Tools_for_RIM_based_software_development
- The main purpose of the tools described is tools that support the use of standards.
- Jane stated that Tooling's primary interest is tools to support the development of standards
- The group reviewed the tool categories, descriptions, and examples.
- Jane spoke about the standards/software development cycle and explained the stated board delineation for Tooling on tool development.
- There was general discussion on 'evaluating' i.e. like on Wikipedia with no statement of endorsement or suitability but rather identifying the features or checking off the criteria for each product.
- Jane reviewed the Tooling prize wiki
© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.