Revisions for C-CDA R2.1 Advance Directives Templates
- SDWG page
- 1 Revisions to C-CDA R2.1 Advance Directives Templates Project
Revisions to C-CDA R2.1 Advance Directives Templates Project
Welcome to the Revisions to C-CDA R2.1 Advance Directives Project Wiki Site. This wiki will be used to manage the information necessary to support development of a CDA R2 Implementation Guide that specifies revisions to the Advance Directives Section and associated entry templates for C-CDA R2.1.
- Guiding principles used to manage the project, encourage collaboration, and focus the scope of the content to be included.
- The PSS sets the scope and boundaries for the project
- The document content requirements will be documented and preserved on this wiki to support ballot reconciliation and for future reference
- Content requirements will be generated by analyzing actual examples readily in the United States, available on the internet,and considered to be a reputable reference resource by the steering committee
- All samples will be considered by the industry team. Some samples may be determined to be out of scope or certain parts or aspects may be deemed out of scope.
- Decision making over controversial topics will be handled in the larger context of the SDWG meeting.
- Options will be developed using in a collaborative approach
- Input will be sought from a panel of industry experts who are focused on the use case for personal advance care plan documents. This group will not be directly involved with the creation of CDA templates, nor will they deal with the particulars of the publishing formalism of a CDA Implementation Guide. A separate non-technical meeting will be convened to partition the discussion
- Working sessions will be conducted with a technical team who will focus on IG publication and CDA template design.
- Final decisions will be governed through Structured Documents (Project Sponsor)
- The structure of the document, sections, and entries and the semantics used within will be as aligned with the existing C-CDA R2.1 Advance Directives templates to the largest extent possible.
- The process to be used to vet the designs of these templates has yet to be determined.
- SDWG will provide guidance on how this process will be managed and clarify how this work utilizes the new C-CDA R2.1 Volume 3
- Project Listservs: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Project Scope Statement (as of 5/24/2017): http://wiki.hl7.org/images/d/dd/20170413_HL7_Project_Scope_Statement_v2016_Additional_C-CDA_ADV_Template_2.docx
- HL7 Project Insight#: 1323
- Steering Division Approval: April 18 2017
- Technical Steering Committee Approval: May 24 2017
|Meeting Times||Current Agenda|
Technical Team conference call
Meeting time on 11/8/2017 will be 4:00pm ET for 1 hour.
Default Meeting time is Wednesdays at 4:00 PM Eastern Time for 1 hour.
Phone Number:United States: +1 (646) 749-3112
Web Meeting Info
Update this web meeting
Lisa Nelson to Host
Current Agenda - Technical Team
- 2017 03 29 Minutes - Technical Team
- 2017 04 05 Minutes - Technical Team
- 2017 04 19 Minutes - Technical Team
- 2017 04 26 Minutes - Technical Team
- 2017 05 02 Minutes - Technical Team
- 2017 05 17 Minutes - Technical Team
- 2017 09 27 Minutes - Technical Team
- 2017 10 04 Minutes - Technical Team
- 2017 10 11 Minutes - Technical Team
- 2017 10 18 Minutes - Technical Team
- 2017 11 01 Minutes - Technical Team
- 2017 11 08 Minutes - Technical Team
Volume 3 Proposal
- Initial Ballot Comment Sheet 9/11/2017
- Block Vote distributed on 9/21/2017-42 Comments - APPROVED ON 9/28/2017 15-0-0
- Block Vote distributed on 9/28/2017- 12 Comments - APPROVED ON 10/5/2017 26-0-0
- Block Vote distributed on 10/04/2017 - 16 Comments - APPROVED ON 10/12/2017 20-0-0
- Block Vote distributed on 10/12/2017 - 22 Comments - APPROVED ON 10/19/2017 16-0-0
- Block Vote distributed on 10/30/2017 - 21 Comments - APPROVED ON 11/2/2017 20-0-0
- Block Vote distributed on 11/07/2017 - 24 Comments - APPROVED ON 11/16/2017 13-0-2
- Block Vote distributed on 11/10/2017 - 9 Comments - APPROVED ON 11/16/2017 13-0-2
- Block Vote distributed on 11/17/2017 - 5 Comments - APPROVED ON 12/7/2017 17-0-1
- Block Vote distributed on 12/4/2017 - 1 Comment - APPROVED ON 12/7/2017 17-0-1
- Final Reconciled Sheet 12/7/2017 Accepted by SDWG as Completed - APPROVED on 12/14/2017 18-2-0
Last updated: 10/31/2017
- Requirements as of 20170626
- Template Definitions as of 20170630
- Additional Template Definitions for Obligation Instruction and Prohibition Instruction as of 20171031
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.