RPS Project Notes08122009
Date: December 8, 2009
Time: 7:30 AM EST – 8:30 AM EST
HL7 Telecon: 770-657-9270 Participant Passcode: 745896
The agenda is as follows:
- Review Agenda
- No additional agenda items.
- Updates on RPS R2 activities (as applicable)
- Ballot information - December 7, 2009 - January 11, 2010
- Deadline to sign up for Ballot Poll is a week in advance of January 11, 2010 (January 4, 2010
- Distributed information to the RPS Listserve.
- Walk-through of the RPS R2 Ballot - Schedule for a future meeting (potentially December 22, 2009)- Jason Rock or Marti Velezis
- Ballot Reconciliation will occur at the Phoenix WGM - January 19, 2010 (unresolved comments will be handled at future meetings) - Jason will contact the voting member to reconcile any issues prior to the WGM; Any changes to the model will be reconciled by another round of voting, otherwise the DSTU will be posted as final. Project activities after the DSTU has been posted - need to schedule updates for the RPS Working group.
- Review of RPS R3 Project Scope Statement - Attachment:Media:HL7 Project Scope Statement RPS R3 v0-3.doc
- There will be a Project Charter to elaborate on the project plan, dependencies, risk management, etc.
- Added additional information to the scope section - as posted above. Including some clarification of scope topics and regulatory product participation (e.g., biopharmaceuticals, medical device, and veterinary medicine)
Note - the ISO Fast Track vs. JIC (fully ISO ballot) - the device industry will not get the traction within the industry to get participation/comments;
RPS R3 - Sets a 2 year project plan and a 6 month ISO Fast Track (Need to confirm whether this is with specifically TC215 - need to plan for other related TC (e.g., TC210) as necessary)
Need to gather information about the potential considerations for ISO activities; will need to re-evaluate the plan for ISO activities based on additional information/considerations.
- Next Steps:
- Comments from the RPS WGM by December 15, 2009
- Redistribute consolidation for the December 22, 2009 meeting
- Post to the Listserve by January 4, 2010 for discussion at the Phoenix WGM
- Discussion of additional project scope topics - see comments above.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.