Project Services Work Group
The HL7 Project Services Work Group, or PSWG, develops project services and tracks all projects. This includes timely reporting of progress to the Technical Steering Committee (TSC) and other stakeholders and assisting the TSC in determining how projects should be managed. (from the PSWG charter)
Work Group Meeting and Conference Call Agendas and Minutes
All agendas and minutes are posted to the HL7 PSWG Minutes page at http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/projectServices/minutes.cfm
Join the conference calls on Thursdays at 9 AM Eastern: (see schedule of upcoming calls at http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/projectServices/index.cfm)
- Dial in: Phone Number: 770-657-9270
- Participant Passcode: 281101
- The Project Services Work Group projects are viewable at the Project Services Work Group Projects Page
- Project Visibility
- Project Visibility work currently underway is determining product documentation repository locations for all active projects, to provide locations for project materials in-development so those that are interested can find information on the work of the project team.
- URLs are being added to a copy of the Current TSC Projects list and that copy is being tracked here
- Project Visibility
- The Project Services Work Group issue tracker is maintained on GForge.
See the Project Services Work Group Documents page at http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/projectServices/docs.cfm for other documents and presentations.
- GForge Link to Project Services: http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/psc/
- GForge Link to Project Insight Change Requests: http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/project-insight/
- Project Scope Statement and Project Approval Process at http://www.hl7.org/permalink/?ProjectScopeStatement
- Project Insight Tip Sheet at www.HL7.org > Resources > Tools and Resources > Project Tracking Tools > Project Insight Tip Sheet
HL7 Definitions for TSC
- HL7 Definitions 2014-02-13 File:2014-02-13 HL7 Definitions.docx
- HL7 Definitions From Rob Snelick: File:RSnelickDefinitions.docx
- HL7 Definitions 2014-02-19 File:2014-02-19 HL7 Definitions-AS.docx
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.