Return to the >> Process Improvement Committee
Ballot Comment Spreadsheet Maintenance
- Insert project description here
- The Project Scope Statement status is: In Development
- Sandra Stuart (Sandra.Stuart@Kp.org)
- Project Launch: Not yet scheduled
- Gather Requirements: Ongoing
- Update Template: Not yet scheduled
- Release/Publication: Not yet scheduled
Project Working Documents
- The Ballot Common spreadsheet Template is used by all workgroups and members that ballot documents through the ballot desktop. PIC will be updating/improving the template.
Project Requirements Gathering
To add a requirement for consideration by the committee edit the WIKI directly yourself following the template provided or email the PIC List Service (email@example.com)
- Requirement Template:
- enter requirement
- Source: enter your name and email address
- Submitted on: enter the date of your submission
- Committee Comments: leave blank
- Status: Entered
- Add "handy hints" for co-chairs based on WGs best practice, for example, 1) OO typically has motion to delegate Affirmative-Typos resolution to Editor to apply, unless Editor has question will bring back to WG 2) Recommendations on how to execute block votes 3) Recommendation from last ANSI Audit to: assign disposition to person or small group, schedule a call to review the dispositions, then vote to approve the package. Items that need further discussion can be pulled out. Simple majority of members present and voting 4) Recommend how to break up large ballot for processing, then later, recombine. Might be used to divide large project into smller sections.
- Source: Freida Hall firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submitted on: 2014-01-20
- Committee Comments: pending identification of source documents (best practices, etc.) NOTE: some topics mentioned do not relate to WG co-chairs (how to execute block vote,for example). Could be separate project to build Q&A and capture best practices.
- Status: Deferred
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.