Organization FHIR Resource Proposal
- 1 Organization
- 1.1 Owning committee name
- 1.2 Contributing or Reviewing Work Groups
- 1.3 FHIR Resource Development Project Insight ID
- 1.4 Scope of coverage
- 1.5 RIM scope
- 1.6 Resource appropriateness
- 1.7 Expected implementations
- 1.8 Content sources
- 1.9 Example Scenarios
- 1.10 Resource Relationships
- 1.11 Timelines
- 1.12 gForge Users
Owning committee name
Contributing or Reviewing Work Groups
FHIR Resource Development Project Insight ID
Scope of coverage
The resource cover formally or informally recognized grouping of people or organizations formed for the purpose of achieving some form of collective action. Includes companies, institutions, corporations, departments, community groups, healthcare practice groups, etc.
Many care-related processes are done by people acting on behalf of organizations. Where this is the case, the organization needs to be tracked. Organizations can be identified using numbers assigned by national registries.
- Most, if not all, hospital information systems.
- CCD / C-CDA
- Most encounter summaries
None beyond the standard list.
- The department of oncology of the Acme hospital
- A trauma team
- The U.S. federal Government
- The Sorbonne University in Paris
- Your local pharmacy
Will be referenced, amongst others, by Practitioner (scoped by the organization) and Location (owned/administered by the organization)
Expected to be ready for the sept 2013 DSTU ballot.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.